You're pregnant - George

Request for 🥰
.
TRIGGER WARNINGS: none
.
You wiped your mouth and flushed the toilet, stomach settling for now. You went back to your bedroom and saw it was 2am. Great you thought. Another day that nausea had interrupted your sleep. At least I didn't wake George this time you thought to yourself. You looked down at his sleeping form, taking in his figure and facial features. He looked so peaceful, chest rising and falling steadily with every breath. You were about to go lay down when another wave of nausea hit you.

You rushed back to the bathroom, unaware of the amount of noise you caused. You hunched over the toilet, expelling the rest of your stomach content with tears leaking out of your eyes. You felt a cool hand resting on your back and you internally cursed yourself for waking George up, again.

"Don't feel bad for waking me darling, I'm glad I'm here for you" he said. He knew you too well. "We're going to St. Mungos tomorrow, this is the 4th day in a row you've woken up vomiting." he said softly and held you as you slumped back against his chest. He raised a hand to wipe a stray tear that had escaped and helped you up. He set you on the sink, wet a towel and wiped your mouth, along with the sweat on your forehead. "Cmon, let's get you changed, your shirt, or should I say my shirt is sweaty." he chuckled, receiving a smile from you.

"It's obviously my shirt" you said and he shook his head, kissing your cheek. He went off and retrieved another one from his closet, knowing fully well that he's not going to get it back and put it over your head, discarding the other one in the laundry bin. "Can you stand for me love?" he asked and held your hand. You nodded and he helped you down, pulling you gently towards the bed.

You both laid down, you on top of his chest and his arm protective around your waist. "Sleep darling, I'm here". You nodded, mumbled a goodnight and immediately drifted off.

The next morning came and George gently shook you up. "Hey, I booked us a slot at St. Mungos in an hour, I made you breakfast if you want some and we can go." he said and kissed you. "Thanks Georgie" you smiled and followed him downstairs. You saw freshly made pancakes which made your stomach grumble so you took 4 and you added some...pickles...onto the plate.

You munched on them, not noticing George staring at you like you just grew another head. "Babe, why must you traumatize me?" he asked, now terrified of you, I mean what sane person eats pancakes with pickles?!. You looked at him confused and looked back at your plate widening your eyes. "I don't know? I just...craved it?" you replied, still baffled that you ate pickles with pancakes like it was nothing.

"We need to get you to St. Mungos, pronto" he chuckled and you stuck your tongue out at him. You finished eating and got ready, then the two of you apparated there and got given a room.
A healer walked in and she smiled warmly at you. "What seems to be the problem dear?" "I've been throwing up non stop these past 4 days, in the mornings mostly but there aren't any other symptoms of me being sick" you said. "She ate pickles with pancakes this morning, please cure her" George said causing both you and the healer to laugh.

"I think I know what it is, but I'm going to check just to be sure" she said and you nodded. You let her wave her wand around, doing whatever it is she needed to do and she smiled widely at you. "I suggest you start shopping for baby clothes" she said and both you and George froze in your spot. You looked at each other as your eyes slowly watered. Before you could say anything, George spoke. "I'm going to be a dad?" he whispered, a tear escaping his eye. The healer nodded, still beaming and he suddenly picked you up and spun you around.

"I'm gonna be a dad!" he squealed. Yes, squealed, causing you to laugh along with him. "We're gonna have a family" you whispered, kissing him. "We already are one, now we're just adding a member" he replied, pulling you into the best hug in your life.