Cuddly morning - James

Request for pansyjch09 💗💗💗
.
TRIGGER WARNING: none
.
It was a lazy morning and before you could even comprehend what was happening around you, you felt a weight suddenly collapse onto you followed by a fit of giggles. You looked down to see your toddler smiling back up at you and you chuckled.

"Hey there Cory" you smiled and patted the spot in between you and James and she happily settled herself in your arms. "Want cuddle with mama" she said and gave you another one of her toothy grins. "Okay then let's cuddle with mama" you smiled right back, matching her energy and placed a kiss on her forehead.

James then woke up half an hour later and turned over, expecting for you to he staring at him as usual but instead, he found two of his favorite people cuddled up together, snoring gently. He didn't even register the smile tugging at his lips as he reached over for his phone and snapped a quick picture, but James being James, left the shutter sound on.

The minute the photo was taken, he froze as your stirred, opening your eyes and smirking up at him. "Seven years together, you still don't silence your camera" you whispered and he rolled his eyes, putting his phone back. "At least I got the picture" he said, sticking his tongue out at you.

You looked back down to Cory's sleeping figure and smiled. You felt James place a kiss on the top of your head and felt his arms circle you, pulling you into his chest. "You're literally gonna flatten the child" you said and slapped his arm, eliciting a chuckle out of him. "My two favorite people"