Your child meets Fred's ghost at Hogwarts - Fred

Request for ❤❤❤
.
TRIGGER WARNING: none
.
It was hard raising your little girl with out her father and the love of your life by your side. Fred and died in the battle of Hogwarts and you made sure your daughter grew up listening to stories about him, so his memory wouldn't be forgotten. George helped out a lot though and you were grafeul for him. You were extremely glad she had her uncle Georgie so she would at least know what her father would look like.

It was now time for little Annabeth to go to Hogwarts, it would be her first year. You, George and George's wife were currently at platform 9 3/4 to send Annabeth and George's children to Hogwarts. You chuckled, seeing the chaos they were already creating and you knew they were going to be the trouble maker trio, just like you and the twins were when you were at school.

"Hey Annabeth, mum has a gift for you, it belonged to your dad, me and uncle Georgie when we were your age" you said and pulled out the Marauders Map from your bag. George's eyes went wide and he reached for it, taking it into his hands. "I haven't seen this in ages, want to see what it does Annie?" he asked and she nodded, looking curiously at the piece of paper.

You watched with a smile on your face as he took out his wand and said the magic words. "I solemnly swear..." then he stopped. You were confused for a split second to why he paused but then you remembered, Fred would always complete the sentence. Your heart tugged and you saw his eyes glass over, so you pulled out your wand and went over to him. "That I am up to no good" you said softly and tapped your wand on the piece of paper.

George looked at you gratefully and hugged you while your daughter watched in fascination as the paper revealed all of Hogwarts and it's current inhabitants. "It shows everyone in Hogwarts, where they are, what they're doing, every minute of every day" you said and showed your daughter how to navigate it. "And don't forget, when you're done, tap your wand on it and say mischief managed." you added and ruffled her hair.

You heard the train whistle and it was finally time to say goodbye to your little Annabeth. You hugged her tight and watched her disappear onto the train, only to pop her head out of a compartment with her two friends to wave goodbye. You felt George come up and hug you, also with tears in his eyes. "They're so grown up" you say and he nods.
.
TIME SKIP
.
Annabeth arrives at Hogwarts and her jaw falls open at the sight of the great Hall even though you're slightly nervous. What first year wouldn't be? She had to walk down a Hall full of older students all staring at her. She got to the front and McGonagall gave a speech, then proceeded to explain how the sorting would work. "Annabeth Weasley" she called after a while and Annie gulped then got on the stool. "Ah! Another Weasley, I know just where to put you, GRYFINDOR" the sorting hat bellowed and the gryfindor table erupted with cheers.

McGonagall smiled warmly at her as she walked down the steps to join her peers. After getting the rest of the students sorted, the feast appeared right in front of her eyes and she did not hesitate to dig in. She heard a chuckle behind her followed by a voice that sounded awfully familiar. "You know your uncle Ron used to eat like that" it said and she spun around. Her immediate reaction was "uncle Georgie?" but then her brain clicked.

"Dad?" she asked timidly and he smiled warmly at her. "Hi little one, you look just like your mother" Fred said tearing up a bit as he floated closer towards her. "She misses you everyday dad, she doesn't stop talking about you, uncle Georgie misses you too" she said softly. "They showed me how to use the map earlier" she told him and he chuckled. "I don't doubt you will put it to good use" he said reaching out for her hand but his hand went straight through.

She squeaked from the cold but giggled, causing him to chuckle a bit, even though both of you had tears in your eyes. Unbeknownst to either of you, McGonagall was watching this interaction from the staff table and she couldn't help but feel sorry for you. She whispered something to Slughorn, the potions teacher and he nodded and left.

By the time the feast had ended, she and Fred were laughing at random things while he escorted her to the common room. She was stopped by McGonagall on the way and she handed her a potion. "Hello Mr. Weasley, I hope you're finding your position as the ghost of gryfindor pleasant, but I will not hesitate to put you in your place if you join Peeves in his silly pranks" she said sternly but with a smile on her face.

"Wouldn't dream of it professor" Fred replied and winked at you, causing you to giggle. "Ms Weasley, a sip lasts for 3 hours, when you need a refill, come find me" she says and walks off. You and Fred were both confused so Annabeth took off the lid. "Try it then" Fred urged and she took a sip, just as McGonagall instructed. Annie was confused at first seeing as she didn't feel anything change but as soon as Fred accidentally bumped into her, their eyes both widened.

"I just...bumped into you" Fred said and she looked at the potion. To confirm, she reached out a hand which Fred took. Fred could hold her hand! His eyes teared up and he scooped you into the biggest hug you've ever experienced in your life. "My amazing daughter" he said placing you down. "McGonagall made me a potion so I could physically touch you" she whispered. (I know the potion doesn't exist but let's pretend it does)

"I can be in your arms dad" she said and looked up at him. Free held his arms out again. "What are you waiting for little one?" Annabeth jumped right back into her father's arms and to them, it was the best feeling ever.