BSM - They protect you

Request for 🥰🥰
.
TRIGGER WARNINGS: mentions of abuse, swearing, sexual assault
.
You woke up to cold water being poured on top of you and two idiot redheads staring down at you with stupid smirks on their faces. "HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY LITTLE SISTER!" they yelled in unison and you contemplated throwing them off the balcony but you decided to jump up and hug them. "James! Ollie! I missed you two so much, and I better be getting two presents from each of you for this little stunt" you sassed and shivered. "Now get me dry!!" you whined. James laughed and carried you into the bathroom where he got a fluffy towel and wrapped it around you.

Oliver got you a change of clothes and brought them to you then the both of them left so you could change with privacy. After you were done, you went downstairs where they were, with your parents as well. Your body went stiff as you sat down next to Ollie, trying to make yourself as small as possible. What Ollie and James didn't know was since they moved out, your parents have been anything but kind and loving.

They've been yelling at you and your father had beaten you as your mum watched, no reaction. But now the twins are here they have to pretend to be nice to you. You also were only allowed to wear long sleeves and leggings so your brothers wouldn't see your arms which had countless bruises on them. Your dad eyed you as you picked up your fork and started to eat.

"So, what's new since we moved out" James asked and you saw your mother shoot you a warning look. You wanted so badly to tell them but you know that would just land you another beating. You shook your head and continued to eat in silence. James and Ollie shot you a weird look seeing as you were usually so talkative around them but you kept your eyes trained on your food.

Your parents started a conversation with them to direct their attention away from you and you completely tuned them out, eating as you secretly rubbed the huge bruise you had on your stomach, trying to soothe it. "How's school Y/N?" James asked. "Not much, it's boring as usual" you replied and saw your dad give you a curt nod out of the corner of your eye, signaling you to stop talking.

You shifted your attention back to the food and continued eating, causing the twins to shoot you a weird look. "Are you okay Y/N? You're acting weird love" Oliver asked. "She's fine, probably just tired" your dad answered for you and you sighed, excusing yourself from the table, claiming you had homework. The conversation in the kitchen got quieter as you made your way up the stairs and into your room.

You locked the door against your better judgment, you know your dad would beat you for locking your door but you needed the privacy. You went into the bathroom and took off your shirt to look at the damage. Tears brimmed your eyes as you slowly traced the bruises. You sighed, put your shirt back on and wiped your tears. You flopped onto the bed, staring at the ceiling and made the mistake of falling asleep.

You woke up to the sound of your dad banging on the door, screaming for you to open it. Tears immediately sprung to your eyes and you shakily opened it, not wanting him to be even more mad than he already is. The minute you opened the door, his hand came in contact with your face, leaving a bright red stinging handprint on your cheek.

"YOU STUPID BITCH!" he bellowed, advancing towards you. "WHO THE FUCK SAID YOU COULD LOCK THE DOOR? DID I PERMIT YOU WHORE?" he yelled in your face. You were shaking and trapped in the corner of the wall. You assumed James and Oliver were out at the club with their friends thus your father could let out his anger on you.

"ANSWER ME!" he spat. "N-no s-sir" you stuttered, your voice laced with fear as you tried to cower down. You felt a hand on your neck holding you up, forcing you to look into his face, his breath reeked of alcohol, so you assumed James and Ollie were going to stay at a friend's for the night, or else your dad wouldn't have been drinking.

"You pathetic little bitch, what the fuck did you lock the door for, I bet you were fucking some bitch didn't you?" he hissed in your ear. You shook your head violently, tears running down your cheeks. "Liar. YOU WHORE" he yelled, towering over you, his hand still firmly gripping your neck. "Pl-please" you whimpered, trying to free his hand from your neck.

"Please what slut, please this?" he snarled and brought his other hand up to grip your breast tightly. You yelled out in pain and you were scared for your life. Sure he had beaten you up many times before but it never got this far. "St-stop" you tried but his hand started to run down your body. His hand slowly got down to the waist band of your pants and slipped in. You were desperately trying to kick him away but his grip on you was too strong. "STOP PLEASE" you yelled out as loud as you could, tears streaming down your face as you used the rest of your strength to fight him off.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER" you heard James yell and you've never been happier to see them in your life. In a split second, Oliver had thrown him off of you and knocked him out in a couple punches, seeing as they were both much stronger than him. You slid down the wall, shaking, slowly losing control of your breathing. You felt a hand on your and you flinched and screamed. "Hey hey, shh, it's me, James" he said softly and you looked up. He helped you up and brought you downstairs.

There was a car outside and he led you out to it. Inside you saw one of his friends in the driver seat, you couldn't remember their name, you were too busy sobbing, shaking and trying to control your breathing. The friend didn't say anything, he just sat in silence while James pulled you into his lap, trying to calm you down. After a while, Oliver came down, his knuckles bruised and he was fuming on the phone with someone.

He entered the car, took one look at your state and pushed his anger aside, you needed him more right now. He took you off of James into his lap and held you tight, stroking your hair. "I just called the police, they'll deal with it from here, you're never seeing them again okay love?" he cooed, rubbing your back. You nodded and had calmed down a bit but tears still streaming down your face.

James asked the friend to drive them back to the twins' place where you'd be staying from now on, where you'd be safe. They held you the whole ride, calming you down and you slowly drifted off to sleep on Ollie's shoulder.