You comfort him - George

Request for LydiaWeasley12 💗💗💗
.
TRIGGER WARNING: none
.
It had been a stressful day for George. You guys had a test in divination, which wasn't his strong suit and because it was one of your favorite subjects, he wanted to do really well in it to make you proud and show you that he cared about you and all your interests.

He had been spending the past few days and today's studying for the test, which survived everyone including you since neither of the twins ever studied for tests. You kept asking him about it but he brushed you off, saying it was part of an experiment. He did really try his hardest to study it but no matter how much he studied, it just would not make sense.

He knew he fucked up badly on the test, and thought all his efforts to impress you were out the window. He took the long route back to the common room and collapsed onto the couch, wanting nothing more than to cuddle in your arms to melt all the stress away.

Meanwhile, you were waiting in the common room, wondering where George was. Everyone from his class was back but not him, and you asked them where he was but they didn't know. You paced around for a bit and was about to go look for him when the portrait opened to reveal a slouched over George.

"Hey Georgie, where were you? How was the test?" you asked, lifting his face, immediately knowing it didn't go well with the unshed tears in his eyes. He just shook his head and pulled you into a tight hug, nuzzling his nose into your hair, breathing in your scent. You held him close, started to rub his back but before you could say anything, he started talking.

"I completely butchered the test, I'm so sorry, I know how important divination is to you and I know how much you love it, I tried so hard to understand it but it was just not making sense, I'm really sorry". He said, holding you tighter with every word, but you didn't mind.

You smiled a bit as he revealed the reason why he cared so much about this test was because you loved divination and he wanted to show interest in your hobbies too, which melted your heart. "Hey Georgie, I'm not disappointed at all, I'm super honoured that you tried to learn it for me, not many people can convince THE George Weasley to study" you said, pulling a quiet chuckle from him.

You didn't say anything else as you led him over to the couch and laid down. He laid down behind you, wrapping his arms around you and pressing gentle kisses to your head. "Maybe next time if you tutor me, I'll be able to understand some stuff" he suggested, adding a wink at the end and you rolled your eyes. "We both know that if tutor you, not a lot of studying will me going on Georgie".