Your child has separation anxiety (Fred)

Request for voldyshinyforehead❤❤❤
.
TRIGGER WARNING: none
.
You and Fred wanted a weekend to yourselves since you two had been working non stop at the joke shop and with a toddler around the house, it was hard to get any privacy. You two decided that you would leave Cory at George's for the weekend so they could bond (even more) and you could finally get some peace and quiet.

You had already packed her stuff for the weekend and now all you had to do was wake her up and bring her to George's. "Cory love" you said and gently shook her awake. She stirred a bit. "You're visiting uncle George for the weekend" at this, she woke up fully seeing as George was naturally her favourite uncle.

"Yay mummy, can we all go get butterbeer?" Cory asked. "You can with uncle Georgie, mummy and papa aren't going to be staying, we have to take some time for ourselves too baby" you explained knowing what was coming next. You saw her smile slowly fade and tears came into her eyes. "Momma leaving me?" she whimpered. "We'll only be gone for the weekend love, you will have uncle Georgie there" you tried but she had already started crying.

Exactly why I need downtime you thought. You picked her up and carried her downstairs where Fred was making breakfast. "Aww Cory, what's wrong" he asked, taking her from you. "Momma and papa leave me" she whimpered. "No baby, we would never do that okay? We'll be back to get you in 2 days, you and uncle Georgie are going to have so much fun" he cooed. Cory slowly started to calm down and she was only sniffling.

"Good girl" Fred said as he bounced her up and down. The three of you then had your breakfast, and made your way to the fireplace to floo over to George's apartment. Fred gave Cory over to you and the two of you went first and disappeared into the bright green flame. You stepped out into the living room and was greeted by huge hug from George followed by Angelina. "Hello Cory!!" he squealed and stole her from you. You heard the fire crackle and Fred stepped out, hugging his twin and then Angelina, then kissing you on the head. "You excited to spend the weekend with uncle Georgie?" you asked. You saw her excitement die down but she nodded nonetheless.

"George can I talk to you for a sec?" Fred said and he gave Cory back to you. You assumed he was going to tell George about the incident earlier so he can expect it if it happens again. They came back and George stole Cory from you again. "We'll be on our way now, send a patronus if anything happens" you said and hugged Cory. "We'll be back in two days okay? Mama loves you" "Papa loves you too, bye darling".

You and Fred apparated back to your place and you flopped back onto the couch. "Finally some time to ourselves" you sighed. You and Fred decided to clean the house since you could never get it done when Cory was there. You two just spend the whole afternoon cuddling on the couch and you decided to watch a movie while you relaxed and unwinded. You savoured as much of this as you could.

When the movie ended, the both of you were sleepy since you usually don't have a quiet house to sleep so you two decided to sleep early seeing as you don't usually get an early night. You crawled into Fred's arms and the both of you were out like a light.

You were woken up later by a whoosh in the fire place followed by some crying. You and Fred hurried down stairs to see George holding a hysterical Cory in his arms, it looked like she was hyperventilating, signaling she was going to have a panic attack if you didn't calm her down. You quickly took Cory into your arms and bounced her up and down, instructing her to breathe with you.

After she calmed down a bit, you handed her to Fred and he took her upstairs presumably to put her to sleep. "I think she has seperation anxiety Y/N, go to St. Mungos to check it out. At first I thought it was just a kid missing her mum but then she started hyperventilating and crying harder and thrashing around so I brought her back here." George explained.

"Thanks Georgie, you can go get some sleep now" you said, giving him a hug then going back upstairs. You saw Cory sleeping on the bed next to Fred while he was rubbing her back. "George says she might have seperation anxiety, we can go to St. Mungos tomorrow to get her diagnosed." you said and crawled into bed with him. "Yeah, I'll bring her to her room real quick" he replied, kissed your head and carried Cory out.

He came back in a bit later and pulled you into his arms. "Get some sleep my love, I love you so much, it's gonna be okay" he reassured and rubbed your back. You nodded your head and leaned up to kiss him before falling asleep.