He's your teacher (James)

Request for 💗💗
.
TRIGGER WARNING: none
.
He's not exactly your teacher in this one, more like a tutor from the class above you so sorry about that.
.
You were currently close to failing philosophy so your professor signed you up for some tutoring after school. You also happened to dislike the subject, which didn't help, in your opinion it was just so vague, and there was no right answer to anything. Too many students that would be an easy score since you just have to justify what you were saying but it frustrated you because you preferred certainty and facts.

Just what I needed. More tutoring after school you thought grumpy and made your way into the class. You saw a few other people from your classroom but you didn't really talk to them so you took your seat at the very back and you waited for the teacher to come. A while later a cute looking guy walked in and assumed he was also a student, since he only looked a few years older than you, so it kind of shock you when he took his seat at the teacher's desk.

"Hello everyone, my name is James, I'm 23 and I'll be your philosophy tutor" 20 huh, I'm 20 only 3 years apart, thats not bad you thought. He looked around and his eyes landed on you. Your breath hitched and he smiled warmly. "What's your name?" he asked. "Y/N Y/L/N sir" "Well Ms. Y/L/N, may I ask you to take a seat up front please since we are a small group, and I would like to be able to talk to you all easily" he said gently and turned to the board and started to write some notes on it.

You picked up your stuff and moved to the front row right in the middle of the class. He was quite attractive you thought but you quickly snapped out of it and focused on your work. You tried to focus but your eyes kept drifting towards James. At times you saw him looking back at you and you blushed, mentally cursing yourself for being weird.

As the time went on, you slowly found yourself actually starting to enjoy philosophy, James actually made stuff make somewhat sense and he explained things in a fun way. Damn it Y/N, out of everyone you just had to have a crush on a teacher, it's not even allowed idiot. The bell then rang and everyone started to pack up, you reluctantly. "Ms Y/L/N can you stay back I need to have a word with you" James said. Damn his dreamy voice you thought but nodded.

Once everyone had left he turned to you. Damn it he's beautiful you thought. He cleared his throat and you realized you had been staring. Fuck. "Yes, sorry did you say something?" you asked quietly. "I was asking maybe if you wanted to go on a date with me, to get to know each other, you're actually quite smart and beautiful, and I'd love to get to know you better" he finished.

Your heart fluttered and you couldn't help but blush, you prayed he wouldn't notice. "I'd love to but, isn't it not allowed for teachers to date students?" you asked. "Yes, but, you see, I'm a 4th year, your teacher just asked me to tutor the group from your class because I'm doing a masters in philosophy, so technically you're just going on a date with another student" he stated. Yes.

"Then I'd love to go on a date with you James" you smiled. "Great" he asked for your phone so he could put his number in and you gave him yours to do the same. "I'll see you around Y/N" he winked and you blushed. "Can't wait for the date" you said quietly and walked out leaving behind a goofy smiling James.