BSM - you run away

Request for kalismarina 💗💗💗
.
TRIGGER WARNINGS: none
.
Your parents were currently fighting downstairs and normally, if they fought, you would go to one of your brother's rooms for comfort but they decided to go out with their friends so you were stuck in your room listening to them shouting profanities at each other, which is something an 8 year old shouldn't hear.

Obviously you didn't like hearing them yelling but you could put up with it...that is until you heard something break downstairs and that freaked you out and you had to get out of there, so you quietly crawled down the stairs, snuck out the back door and ran without your parents noticing because they were too busy yelling at each other.

Once you got to the end of the street, you realized you didn't know the streets at all, and the only place you knew how to get to was the park so you headed towards it, regretting not grabbing a coat or something so you hugged yourself trying to keep yourself warm.

Meanwhile, Oliver and James had just gotten back from the mall with their friends and heard their parents shouting to which they rolled their eyes. "I'll go check on Y/N" James said since they knew how much you hated hearing the fighting. Once he got to your room, he knocked but there was no response, so he knocked again but after waiting a while, he decided to open the door to look for you but his heart stopped when you weren't on your bed or on the floor with your toys. He quickly checked the bathroom but it was empty, along with the closet and under the bed and the backyard.

He rushed to Oliver's room, not bothering to knock and burst in. "Y/N isn't here" he blurted out before Ollie could even get a word out. "What do you mean not here?" Oliver asked, his voice laced with concern. "How many meanings does not here have? She's not in the goddamn house" James said, getting more frantic and at this point, Oliver was panicking too. The two of them rushed down to where their parents were still going at it.

"Will you two shut up for a second" Oliver yelled over them which instantly shut them up, since you guys usually just let them fight it out. "Excuse m-" your dad started but James cut him off. "Y/N isn't in the house, do you two happen to know where she is?" "She's probably in her roo-" your mum said but was cut off by Oliver again. "Did you not listen to what James just said? She's not in the damn house and if you two weren't so busy going for each other's throats, you would notice that your daughter was missing, but no, if you'll excuse us, we're going to go look for her." Oliver said, his voice getting louder towards the end.

James put a hand on his shoulder to calm him down a bit then the two rushed out to the car and began to drive around looking for you. "Where could she have gone, she doesn't know the streets or where anything is" Oliver exclaimed, panic evident in his voice. "The park! That's the only place she knows how to get to! It has to be the park!" James said, silently praying he was right and that you were safe.

He and Ollie got there at record time and sure enough, your small shivering figure was sat on the swings. They were both so incredibly relieved and rushed over to you. James immediately took off his jacket and threw it over you, wrapping you tightly in it, then picked you up. "Jamie?" you asked, looking up at him. "Yeah bug, it's me and Ollie, you gave us a really big scare there, and you're freezing cold darling" he said, hugging you tighter into his chest.

"Im sorry, they were yelling and... I heard something break, so I got scared, and I ran" you tried to explain yourself and teared up a little. "Hey, hey, it's okay, we're not angry, we're just happy you're okay" Oliver reassured and kissed your head, wiping a tear away. "Let's get you home" James said softly, still holding you in his arms and not planning to let go.

You sat on James' lap in the backseat while Oliver drove you guys back and since you were still shivering, he turned on the heating. "You're so cold love, you're gonna have to have a warm shower to warm up okay?" James said and you nodded.

Once you got back, James carried you up to your room and Oliver followed, not sparing your parents a second glance. They were still pissed at them for allowing this to happen and you were still scared of them. James put you down in the bathroom and turned the water on, making sure it wasn't too hot and not too cool. "Arms up" he said and you did as you were told, allowing him to undress you and put you in the shower, which instantly warmed you up and you relaxed, not shivering anymore. Then Oliver came in with some clothes and a towel so they could dry you off.

Then James carried you over to his room, followed by Oliver carrying along some snacks. "Do you want to watch a movie?" James asked as you snuggled into his side. You nodded yes and so he put on The Jungle Book, which was your favourite movie and you three sat there cuddled up, eating all the snacks for the rest of the night and eventually, you fell asleep in the safety of your brother's arms.