You get sick - George

Request for 🥰🥰🥰
.
TRIGGER WARNINGS: throwing up?
.
You wanted this Christmas to be perfect and you really thought it was going to be. You're spending it with your boyfriend George at the burrow surrounded by your friends and the Weasleys, which were like your second family, it was fool proof. But fate decided to be a bitch this year so here you were, in the bathroom at 2am, throwing your guts up into the toilet.

You had no idea what was wrong, there could be a million things. It could be the flu, a stomach bug, food poisoning, etc. so you couldn't exactly pin point what it was. All you knew is that you were tired and in pain. Another round of sick came and you expelled it into the toilet bowl before slumping back against the wall, shivering. You desperately wanted George to hold you but it was really late and you didn't want to wake him up so you decided to tough it out.

But you weren't exactly being quiet and since the toilet was connected to the bedroom, George naturally got woken up by it, he was a light sleeper anyway. You just finished another round of dry heaving and felt something warm cover you. You looked up through your teary eyes and saw George looking at you through worried eyes. "Are you finished?" he asked gently. "I think so" you mumbled and leaned towards him.

He picked you up gently and sat you on the sink. He peeled off your clothes and sat you in the tub to wash you, since there was a bit of vomit on your shirt and you were very sweaty. Instead of shivering, you now felt very hot so the cool water felt nice against your burning skin and you sighed and relaxed a bit. Once he got you clean, he dried you off and put you in some of his clothes and carried you out to the bed.

"Do you know what it could be love?" he asked, conjuring up some warm tea so he wouldn't have to go down stairs and leave you. You shook your head, taking a sip, the warm liquid soothing your throat. You shakily put the cup down with the help of George and he pulled you down to lay on his chest.

"Try to get some sleep darling, mum can take care of you better than me" he said and you shook your head. "Your cuddles are the best cure" you mumbled and nuzzled your face into the crook of his neck. He smiled and kissed your head, tightening his arms around you. "Sing to me?" you whispered and he nodded, pulling the blanket over the both of you. 🎶She's a she's a lady, and I am just a boy🎶 he started, his voice gentle and soothing, slowly lulling you.

🎶I'm singing she's a she's a lady, and I am just a line with out a hook🎶
🎶Baby I am a mess when I'm without you, I need you here to stay🎶
🎶I broke all my bones that day I found you, crying at the lake🎶

He looked down at you and saw that you had already drifted off to sleep, hands gripping his shirt. He kissed your head, tucked a strand of hair behind your ear and tightened his arms around you even more.

🎶I swear that I would pull you from the tide🎶

"Goodnight little one, I love you to the sun and back, because the sun is further away than the moon" he whispered and fell asleep, his arms securely around the one who stole his heart.