Road trip (Oliver)

Request for elizabetaki🥰🥰
.
TRIGGER WARNINGS: none
.
"Do you have everything on the checklist?" Oliver asked from the bathroom. "I'm pretty sure I do, remember to take the toothbrushes out when you're done" you call back as you zipped up the suitcases. You and Oliver decided last minute that you two would go on a road trip to his beach house and have the weekend to yourselves.

You just finished up when you felt something hit the back of your head. You turned around and saw Oliver frozen in his spot. "Did you just throw a toothbrush at me Oliver?" you questioned and watched him gulp. "It was an accident, I swear, I was aiming for the bags". You walked towards him and got right up in his face, and watched him pale slightly, then you burst out laughing.

"You're that scared of me Ollie?" you managed to get out between breaths. "You can be really scary sometimessss" he whined and you laughed even harder. "Remember the time where I didn't get bullied by my girlfriend?" he sighed but he wore a fond smile on his lips. He then took both suitcases and carried them down the stairs, you followed suit, gathering the smaller bags and checked one last time to make sure you two didn't forget anything.

The two of you loaded your belongings in the car and climbed in. You managed to snatch the aux cord and plugged it into your phone. "Ha! My music for the ride there" you taunted as you wiggled around awkwardly, doing a little victory dance. Oliver stared at you blankly, waiting for you to finish. "I couldn't tell if you were having a seizure or you were just dancing" he said with a completely straight face.

You dramatically fell back agaisnt the seat with your hand on your forehead. "My boyfriend has chosen not to love me anymore, goodbye cruel world" you groaned and Oliver burst out laughing, you joining him. After the two of you calmed down, you began your journey.

At first, you were full of energy, singing along quite enthusiastically with the music, even throwing in some of your dance moves in there but then your energy began to die down and your dancing was replaced by consistent yawns. "Sleep darling, it'll pass the time" Oliver chuckled and you nodded. You laid your head against the window and quickly dozed off.

You woke up to an uncomfortable feeling in your stomach. Looking around, you saw that you were still driving. "Hey darling, how was the sleep" Oliver chirped taking your hand. "I don't feel good Ollie, m gonna throw up" you meekly replied and Oliver immediately pulled over. He went over to the other side and opened the car door helping you out. The minute your feet hit the ground everything in your stomach came back up.

You stood there vomiting for a good couple of minutes while Oliver held your hair and rubbed your back, trying to soothe you. Your stomach finally stopped churning and you stood up straight, leaning against Oliver for support. "Is that all baby girl?" he asked gently, rubbing your stomach. You nodded and he hugged you tight, rubbing your back. You both sat back into the car and Oliver gave you some water and he wiped your mouth with a wet tissue.

"Are we good to drive love?" "Yeah Ollie, thanks". Just before he started driving again, he leaned over and put the seat back so you were able to lay more comfortably. "That should help you sleep" "Thank you Ollie, you're the best" you smiled and the two of you started back on the road again.

You had no clue when you dozed off but you woke up to Oliver shaking your shoulder gently. "We're here love, I already brought our stuff inside" You looked out to see that it was dark, then checked your watch. It was 10pm. A 5 hour drive, not bad you thought. You got out of the car and took in the salty ocean breeze. It was calming. You then followed Oliver into the house and collapsed the the giant 4 person beanbag on the floor next to the couch.

"I still have no idea where mum got the idea to sew together 5 regular beanbags to make one gigantic one, but it's cozy" Oliver said and crawled in next to you. He spooned you from behind and secured his arms around you. "Let's sleep baby, it's been a long drive, even though you didn't drive at all" he chuckled. "Shut it Phelps, I was doing very hard work, sleeping takes a lot of energy" he rolled his eyes playfully and kissed your head. "Goodnight Ollie, I love you tons" "Night night baby girl, I love you too, loads" and the two of you drifted off in each other's arms, listening to the soothing sound of the waves crashing onto the shore.