You're sick - George

Request for ClodaghCoonan ❤❤
.
TRIGGER WARNING: none
.
You looked at the clock and saw it was currently 2 in the morning, then looked over to your boyfriend who was beside you and had to suppress the urge to whack him over the head for being able to sleep like a baby, whereas you currently felt like you were about to die. Your stomach was churning and you could feel yourself burning up, which was definitely not a good sign but George looked so peaceful and you didn't want to wake him.

You managed to lay there for about half an hour but your stomach did one final somersault and you gave in. Cupping a hand over your mouth, you scrambled to get to the toilet to empty your stomach, leaning against the wall and let the cool tiles ease your feverish skin.

After you threw up a couple more times, George finally woke up and noticed you weren't next to him like you usually were, then the bathroom light caught his attention. He padded his way across the wooden floor and took on your disheveled appearance. He knelt down, gathered your hair up and gently rubbed circles onto your back as you continued to throw up until you could only dry heave.

You slumped back against him, in tears at this point, stomach feeling much better but the rest of your limbs felt heavy and you were absolutely exhausted. George gently lifted you up onto the counter and started undressing you, frowning when your burning skin came into contact with his, then he turned on the shower, making sure the water was not too cold or too hot and sat you under it while he went to get you a fresh set of clothes.

"Hey darling, feeling any better?" he asked when he came back and helped you out, wrapped a fluffy towel around you and started to dry you off. You shook your head lightly and leaned all your body weight on him, allowing him to support you. He flashed you a sympathetic smile and continued working, dressing you quickly so you wouldn't get sicker than you already were.

He then took your hand, led you back onto the bed and pulled you against his chest, placing a kiss on the crown of your head. "Do you need anything darling?" he whispered, placing soft kisses here and there, keeping his arms protectively around you. You still didn't have the energy to speak so you just nodded, snuggling closer to him as he draped a blanket over the both of you and started to hum a song, something he did to coax you to sleep when you couldn't, and it worked like a charm. 5 minutes and you were out like a light.