You baby sit Oliver's child (James)

Request for 💞💞💞
Sorry it took so long😭
.
TRIGGER WARNING: none
.
The doorbell rang and you hurriedly turned off the stove to go open it, you were tackled with a hug from your hyper 4 year old niece and you laughed, picking her up. "How's my Annabeth doing" you cooed. The only thing you got as a response was "I SMELL COOKIES" as she squirmed out of your arms and darted into your house. You and Oliver laughed loudly and you turned to finally give him a hug.

"Thank you so much for agreeing to babysit her, my wife and I really need a night out" he chuckled, you smirked. "I'm glad to, I am after all her favorite person" "Not a chance Y/N" he grinned. "JAMES! Get down here, the better looking twin is here with your niece" You yelled up the stairs and heard footsteps through the house.

You chuckled as he stumbled down the stairs panting. "I'm...the better...looking...twin" he panted and leaned against the doorframe. You and Oliver laughed and you went inside, letting them talk.

You entered the kitchen and saw Annabeth reaching her arm out for another cookie on the counter so you crept up behind her and picked her up, causing her to squeal. You spun her around and laughed as you handed her the cookie. "Annabeth, if you yell out auntie Y/N is my favorite person, you can have all the cookies" "Deal" she grinned knowing what you were doing and she cleared her throat.

You watched in amusement as she opened her mouth and yelled "AUNTIE Y/N IS MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD" and giggled, reaching for the cookie in your hand. You laughed and handed it to her while waiting for the twins reaction. Sure enough a couple of seconds later, they barged into the kitchen to find you dying of laughter and Annabeth eating her cookies with a proud smirk.

"She's hanging with you way too much Y/N" Oliver chuckled. He walked over and placed a kiss on Annabeth's head and hugged you and James. "Thanks for babysitting her, I'll be back for her tomorrow morning, bye bye Annie" "Bye Papa, I won't cause too much trouble" she winked and he laughed and left.

"So, what are we doing today" you asked, popping a cookie into your mouth. "Movieeeee" Annabeth squealed and ran to your living room, making herself comfy on the couch and began flipping through the TV. You two laughed and James pecked you on the cheek, leading you out to the couch before going back into the kitchen.

He came out a while later holding a tub of ice cream, a big bowl of popcorn, some chocolate and the cookies. "Don't tell ur papa that uncle James is spoiling you okay?" he winked at her and tossed a candy bar in her direction. The three of you settled down and started to watch Moana (Annie's choice).

A while later, you looked over and saw Annabeth fast asleep, leaning on the arm of the sofa, you shook James and quickly snapped a picture and sent it to Oliver. "We can make dinner while she's asleep, it's already 5pm, and then after dinner Oliver says she's always sleepy so she just goes right to bed" James suggests and you nodded.

He laid her down on the couch so she was more comfortable and put a blanket over her, then joined you in the kitchen helping you cook...well, he was distractijg you more than helping, he was eating the ingredients as always and messing around with you. You slapped his arm as he reached over for another carrot stick.

He pouted and you chuckled, shaking your head. After a while, he settled with holding your waist from behind and resting his chin on your shoulder as you finished the meal. "I cooked so you're doing the dishes Phelps" you said hugging him back. "Fair enough" he chuckled and went to wake up Annabeth while you set the table.

He came back with a less hyper toddler in his arms and he set her down on her chair. "Thanks for cooking" she smiled at you and you ruffled her hair. "Eat as much as you want love". Little Annie nodded and dug into the food, especially stuffing her face with the mashed potatoes. You and James chuckled and ate along with her.

After dinner, James did the dishes as promised and you took Annabeth up to your spare room to shower her and get her ready for bed, she was surprisingly not hyper at all compared to earlier but you weren't complaining, it made the process much easier. James came up just as you were kissing her goodnight so he went up and did the same.

You two exited the room and made your way to your own. You flopped down onto the bed pulling James with you and laid your head on his chest. He chuckled and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. "You know, we're both pretty good with twins, and we're financially stable enough to have a kid or two" he whispered and your eyes went wide.

"You mean it?" "Of course angel, I can't wait to start our own family and have mini me's running around." You teared up and engulfed him into the biggest hug ever. "I would love that too Jamie"