Proposal (Oliver)

Request for harry_potterfan12 ❤❤❤
.
TRIGGER WARNING: none
.
Y/F/R = your favourite restaurant
.
You woke up to the smell of pancakes wafting through the house so naturally, you immediately jumped out of bed and bolted to the kitchen. "Hello Oliver, if you would mind moving over that'd be great, I want my pancakes please" you smiled and batted your eyelashes jokingly. "Honestly baby, I don't know if you love me or food more at this point" he chuckled and handed you a plate of them. "Oh definitely food darling" you smirked and dug into the deliciousness.

Oliver shook his head finely and helped himself to some pancakes of his own. "Pancake monster, I'm taking you out to dinner this evening, dress a bit more formal, we're going to Y/F/R" "Awwwwwww, you rememberedd, also what's the occasion you questioned" "Of course I remember, not. Like we've been dating for 6 years or something" he replied sarcastically. "Also there is no occasion, I just want to treat my girlfriend even though she steals all my food" he grinned causing you to laugh. "Alright then, whatever you say big guy".

TIME SKIP TO EVENING

You stood in front of your closet going through all of the nice dresses you had but not one caught your eye. You decided to look in James's closet since you moved some of your clothes over to look for a dress you forgot about. You were mindlessly flicking through the dresses when you froze. You pulled out the one dress that was absolutely gorgeous and you couldn't believe you forgot about it.

It was a stunning floaty perriwinkle dress with layered ruffles and a v-line neck and had soft mesh sleeves that hugged your figure perfectly and showed off all of your amazing curves. (Hehe if you know the dress, you know). You put your hair up in an elegant half up half down bun and did your makeup. Once you were finished, you twirled in the mirror and felt like a princess, you were so excited.

You made your way down the stairs, over to Oliver who was sitting on the couch in a smart black suit with a bow tie. Damn he looks fucking hot you thought and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and his jaw detatched from his face. A breathless "wow" was all he managed to get out as he looked at you with awe. "Wow, you're stunning, that's all I can say, you've left me speechless" he said still staring at you as if he was in a trance causing you to blush. "Not too bad yourself Ollie" you smiled.

He led you outside into the car and started to drive. You of course took control of the music and sang along as loud as you could as always. You were so engrossed in the music you didn't even notice Oliver glancing over at you and smiling fondly, brushing his fingers over to the small velvet box in the pocket of his vest. He focused back on the road and you continued to belt out the notes until you arrived.

Oliver exited then opened the car door for you, took your hand and led you inside. "Reservation for Phelps" he said smiling and you were led to a beautiful table on the balcony with fairy lights hanging in rows above your head and plants all around you, resembling a little fairy garden. The view of the streets below were absolutely amazing and you were secluded as well, it was like your own little area.

"Ollie...its beautiful" you were really lost for words as you gazed around. "Only the best for my queen" he smiled and pulled out your chair to sit you down. The waiter came with the menus and Oliver chose the 4 course meal for both of you which began with an apetizer, main course 1, main course 2 and obviously, the dessert.

After you both ordered, you looked around, still in awe and Oliver chuckled. Here goes nothing he thought and held your hand in his. "Hey darling, I love you so so much you know that?" "Ollie wha-" "Shhh" he cut you off and continued. "Ever since you came into my life, you only changed it for the better. You were always there by my side, supporting me through everything, you were always my number one fan whether it was in the Harry Potter movies or golf against Rupert" he chuckled. "You were always there and you've made me the happiest man alive Y/N"

At this point you were still confused but tearing up nonetheless and squeezed his hand tight in yours. "It's been 5 years and my love for you has only ever grown stronger and I want this feeling forever with you, so-" You covered your mouth and tears rolled down your cheeks as he got up and kneeled down on one knee beside you. He pulled out a velvet box and opened it to reveal a beautiful ring made of copper with small deep forest green crystals intertwined within the wires. (See picture above)

"- Y/F/N Y/L/N, will you do me the honours of accepting me as your husband, I'll try to be as least annoying as possible, and I'll buy you food for the rest of your life". You laughed and launched yourself into his arms with tears flowing down your cheeks.

"Yes you dork!! Yes in 20 different languages" you squealed and pulled him into a passionate kiss. "I'm holding you to the food offer" you added and both chuckled. He slid the ring on your finger and pulled you in for another kiss. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this, I was almost going to propose myself" you laughed."I can't wait to get free food for the rest of my life" you chuckled and kissed him again. "If it's free food you want, its free food you shall get. Only the best your my queen."