You get sick - George (pt.2)

Request for 💖💖
.
TRIGGER WARNINGS: none
.
You woke up the next morning with a pounding headache and an empty bed. You say up slowly with your head in your hands. You shut your eyes tight to block out the light coming from the window, desperate for the pain to go away. After a while, you heard the door open and looked over to see George carrying a tray that you guessed was your breakfast.

"Morning baby" he whispered, seeing you hold your head. He smiled sympathetically and kissed your cheek, then say down beside you and got the bowl of soup from the tray. "Can you eat some for me darling?" he asked softly, rubbing your back. You nodded timidly and took the bowl, eating one or two spoons but then a wave of nausea came over you.

George took the bowl and put it back on the tray after seeing you gag and he felt your forehead. "You're coming down with a bit of a temperature love, mum is downstairs cooking up a remedy for you that should fix you up in no time" he said, keeping his voice low to not intensify the throbbing in your head.

He then walked over to shut the curtains and you sighed in relief, the headache lessening slightly. You laid back down on the bed and curled up, feeling awful. He looked over at you and cooed before climbing into bed behind you, putting one hand on your stomach to rub it. "You get some more rest love, you need it" he coaxed and you gave into the tiredness, closing your heavy eyes to sleep.

You woke up again a while later to whispering and you opened your eyes and groaned. "Oh hello Y/N darling, I just came up to leave this potion here for you to take it" Molly whispered and smiled at George, who now had his full attention on you. You thanked her and she left, leaving you and George to have some privacy.

"You think you can take the potion love?" he asked and you nodded, wanting more than anything for the pain to go away. You took it into your slightly shaky hands and gulped it down in one go. It tasted...disgusting. You made a face and George chuckled lightly. "It's a potion for your sickness baby, it's not supposed to taste good" he said and kissed your head.

He then laid you back down and wrapped his arms tight around you. "Sleep now love, the potion would have taken effect by the time you wake up." "Okay" you whispered and curled up against his chest, allowing sleep to take over for the 3rd time that day.