He needs therapy - Oliver

Request for 💜💜💜
.
TRIGGER WARNINGS: none that I can think of
.
Oliver has been cast to play a very emotionally demanding role and it's been quite emotionally draining for him and you. His role requires him to be angry most of the time when in character along with violent behaviors and because he has to play this so often, you could see he has incooperated it into your personal life. You noticed he began snapping at you more and getting frustrated over little things and you were just glad that both of your kids had already moved out so you didn't have to worry about them getting snapped at. Of course he always regretted it and apologized but you knew he needed to go see his therapist about it so she could help him leave the emotions in the character instead of himself.

You've been asking him about it for a week now and every time you were met with an "I'll contact her later" but he never actually did. So after the last week, you got tired of it so you contacted his therapist yourself and made an appointment for him. You heard the front door open so you came down to see Oliver just putting away his coat.

"Hi darling" he said, bringing you into a hug which you gladly accepted. "Hi babe, you know the therapy appointment?" you asked and felt him tense up then pull away. You were a bit disappointed but hid it. "What about it" he asked, narrowing his eyes at you, tone much less warm than it was a minute ago. "Well, since you kept putting it off, I made the appointment for you, it's tomorrow afte-" "You what now?" he asked again, his voice slightly deeper which concerned you a bit. "Didn't you think I put it off cause I didn't want to talk to some random about my personal life?" he said coldly and pushed past you.

"Ollie please, this roll is taking such a toll on you and it's affecting us a lot" you tried reasoning but he wasn't having any of it. "Why do you keep pestering me about it!! You really don't know when to stop!" he yelled, his voice getting louder with each word. "Ollie this is what I mean please ju-" "No!! You listen! You really don't know how damn annoying you are! If I didn't marry you, none of this pestering would happen and I'd be drinking a beer...in...peace...". His voice slowly trailed off at the end as the meaning of the words finally caught up to him.

Complete silence filled the room and he could not bear to look at you, knowing that he was the reason for the breaking of your heart. You stood there motionless, taking in his words as the whole world seemed to shatter around you. Your husband of 10 years whom you had 2 kids with before you even got married just yelled that he regretted this marriage. Mean it or not, it stung like a bitch.

"This is why I booked you that appointment Ollie, it's either you go and get this sorted or it's not going to work, what if when the kids come and visit from uni? Are you gonna snap at them too? Either you go or I'm out because I can't keep taking this." you said with a shaky voice, desperate not to let the tears flow because you were sure that once you start, you won't ever be able to stop.

Oliver, who had still been frozen in his spot, slowly looked up at you with glossed over eyes, a small droplet threatening to fall. He knew he had hurt you deeply and he knew he didn't deserve your forgiveness, he was just hoping that you would. He realized now just how much he needed to go see someone and he was incredibly thankful that you helped him realize it, even if it wasn't in the best way.

"Y/N, I promise I'll go, every session, as long as it takes for me to fix this, I'm so incredibly sorry for everything that I've done, I didn't mean a single word of that. You're my entire world and I truly don't know what I'd do without you. I understand if you want out but please I'm begging you, please forgive me, I don't know what I'd do if you hate me" he pleaded, moving closer to you to cup your face and wipe a stray tear that has made it's way down your cheek.

"I know I don't deserve it but please" he whispered, truly desperate for your forgiveness. You looked up into his eyes and all you saw was raw, honest emotion and you could hear it in his voice that he was truly regretting his actions. "This is your last strike Ollie" you said, smiling gently at him. "And I'm not going to blow it, I promise" he said, pulling you into a gentle yet passionate kiss. That kiss was your confirmation that that was a promise he wasn't going to break.