BSM - You have a stalker (pt.2)

Request for JamesPhelpsWif31986 💗
.
TRIGGER WARNINGS: stalking
.
Morning came and you both told Oliver about the stalker and for the next few days, at least one of the twins would acompany you everywhere. They would escort you to school and back, to the shops, etc and you felt much safer with them there. The notes you had been receiving had also stopped for these few days and you had thought that it had finally blown over, so you let your guard down a bit.

You were currently at the supermarket with James and you told him you needed to go to the bathroom, and declined his request to follow you, saying that you think the whole thing was done. He reluctantly let you go by yourself and continued his shopping. Meanwhile you had just reached the bathroom and someone clamped a hand on your mouth and started dragging you to the back of the building. There was no one around since the bathrooms were on the outside and your screams were muffled.

Hot tears raced down your cheeks and your heart pounded against your ribcage. You felt your body tremble as the person's hands started to wander around your body. You clenched your eyes shut and just prayed it would be over but then the pressure disappeared from your body. You dropped down to the floor shaking, trying to take in as much oxygen as you could to soothe the burning in your lungs.

You jolted back when you felt a hand on your shoulder and whimpered but stopped the scream about to come out of your mouth when you saw that it was James. You looked over to see the guy that had been following you around being dragged away by security and you recognized him as one of the seniors in your school.

Feeling James' arms pulling you into a hug, you slumped against him and let out your sobs, allowing him to support your full body weight. He hated how tense and shaky you were and he hated that he wasn't more adamant to go along with you, but he was glad that he got there when he did.