BSM - You have a stalker

Request for georgesgf2003 💘💘
.
TRIGGER WARNING: stalking?
.
It started out innocent enough, with you finding simple letters in your locker at lunchtimes or after school and they usually just had a few compliments so you didn't think much of it. You and your friends thought it was a harmless secret admirer so you didn't give it much thought.

Then it slowly escalated, compliments became more and more uncomfortable, and occasionally the notes contained a picture of you that was taken without you knowing, including some pictures of you walking home and even of you in your house, which freaked you out a bit, but you didn't want to say anything to anyone in case they saw you as paranoid or weird, so you kept it to yourself but you were definitely more cautious, taking different routes everyday to school and back to avoid establishing patterns.

Luckily today, your brothers were going to pick you up and you were going to stay with them for the week while your parents were away, which means they would drive you to and from school and that reassured you a little, knowing they would be protective over you.

You looked over your shoulder and watched as you made your way out of school to the gates, trying to figure out who it was, but you've had no luck these past few days.

You spotted your brothers waving at you and you quickly ducked your head, speed walked to the car and practically dived in, which earned you two questioning looks from the twins.

"You alright there?" James questioned and pulled you against him for a hug. Oliver looked at you from the driver's seat with his eyebrows raised, silently asking you the same thing as he started driving. "Yeah, just wanted to get out of school" you said, throwing in a chuckle to make it more believable. "Oh that we can understand" James said and you relaxed back into the seat, glad that you've at least bought yourself some time.

You practically sprinted out of the car and got the spare key from under the pot plant and dashed up the stairs to your designated room in their house and looked outside, scouting for possible hiding places before closing the curtains and flopping down onto the bed, and you let out a sigh you didn't even realize you were holding.

You jumped when Oliver said your name from where he was standing, leaning against the door frame. "You sure everything is okay? You seem kinda jumpy" he questions and watches you closely. "I'm finee" you whined and shooed him out, using the excuse of you having to get changed.

The minute he stepped out of the room however, you felt the anxiety kicking in again and you couldn't help but feel someone's eye's on you, even though you've already closed the curtains and locked the windows, so you opted to get changed in the guest bathroom across the hall instead, since it didn't have any windows.

The rest of the night went rather smoothly considering you were hanging out with your brothers and you were all having fun, which took your mind off the situation for a while...until you had to go to sleep.

You laid there tossing and turning, not able to close your eyes and let your guard down, the worries getting to you as you wondered if they knew where you were currently or if they were right outside the house. You needed to get sleep for school the next day and you're already exhausted from the past few restless nights but you just couldn't shake this uneasy feeling from you, so you opted to do what you did best as a kid. Sneak into your brother's room for a sleepover.

You knew neither of them would mind but you also knew that you would then have to explain everything to them but that was something you were willing to do, just to unload the unecasarry stress.

Oliver might have been asleep since his room was quiet but you knew for a fact that James was awake, so you tiptoed over and lightly knocked on his door. After a few seconds, you heard the lock click and the door open and you were met with a confused looking James staring back at you. "Anything I can help you with darling?" he asked, not knowing why you were in front of him at 12 in the middle of the night.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" you asked, eyes darting around, hoping that he wouldn't ask any questions and you thought your prayers were answered when he stepped aside to let you in but your hopes were immediately crushed when he spun you around, looked you dead in the eye and waited for your explanation.

You sighed and buried yourself in his arms, desperately seeking the comfort of your brother as you spilled the details of your conundrum to him. You felt his arms tighten around you the more the story progressed and you wouldn't be surprised if he would commit a felony by the time you finished.

"We can tell Ollie in the morning, cause he sleeps at like 9, cause he's old" he said making you chuckle as he placed a kiss on the top of your head. "And yes you can sleep here tonight, sleepover" he added and ruffled your hair.

For the first time in a few days, you finally were able to get a decent nights rest next to your brother after James double checked that all the doors and windows were locked, just so your mind would be eased.