You babysit Oliver's child - Pt.2

Request for 💞💞
.
TRIGGER WARNINGS: none
.
The alarm beeped and you reached over to turn it off. You looked at the clock and saw it was 9am so you say up and looked over to James. He was sleeping in a weird position, with his arms and legs sprawled out, all bent in 90 degree angles. His mouth was slightly open and had some drool coming out soon of course you had to take a picture...it was too funny not to. So that's what you did but you didn't know your camera shutter sound was on when you took the picture and you froze.

You saw it didn't wake him up and sighed from relief. You sent the picture to him, then went on his phone and saved it to make it his lock screen. You put the phone in his hand and went to take a shower. Quietly singing, you were completely oblivious to James sneaking in an attempt to scare you for taking the picture. "BOO!" he yelled and opened the shower curtain thinking he got you. You stared at him blankly and continued to shower.

"I thought after dating for 5 years and being married for 2 that you would know I cannot be scared by another human unless it's in a haunted house" "Oh yeah, I forgot you were a psychopath" he chuckled and joined you in the shower. You finished first and stepped out. "I'm going to see if your niece is awake, then I can plot with her to get you back" you winked, kissed him then left.

"Annie? Are you up yet?" you asked and knocked on her door. You got no reply so you opened it quietly and saw her sleeping figure on the bed, her chest rising and falling gently as she slept. You looked at her and imagined what it would be like if you and James had a mini person running around.

You then felt 2 arms snake around your waist and James's head rested on your shoulder. "You better get a baby in me Phelps, imagine how cute it would be if there was a mini us running around" "Your wish is my command m'lady" he whispered and kissed you. "But first, pancakes" you said in unison and went down to butcher your kitchen.

"I'm going to wake Annabeth up so she can have breakfast, Ollie is coming in a bit, he just texted me" James said and went upstairs. He came down with a sleepy toddler on his back and he set her down. Her eyes widened at the smell of pancakes and smiled at you. "Morning Y/N" she squealed and excitedly dug into the pancakes causing both you and James to chuckle. A while later, the doorbell rang and you got up to open it. "Morning Ollie, how was your date night" "It was really good, she and I both needed that" he laughed and you smiled.

"Papaaaa" you heard behind you and quickly moved to the side before Annabeth could knock you over. "Hello my little cuddle bug, we're you good for your Y/N and Jamie?" Oliver asked and she nodded enthusiastically. You all laughed and Oliver set her down. "Thanks again for babysitting her, we'll see you soon" he said then picked Annabeth up and went to his car.

You shut the door behind you and collapsed onto the couch. "Soooo, when are we going to start trying?" James asked from the kitchen. "You just want to get laid don't you, your horny bastard" you laughed. "Maybee" he came towards you and picked you up then carried you to the bedroom. "You're an idiot James" "Yeah, but I'm your idiot"