Press conference (James)

Request for dracos_wifey60 🤗🤩
.
TRIGGER WARNING: none
.
You were in a big meeting room with James, Oliver, Tom, Rupert, Daniel and Emma for an interview with fans for the final movie that came out about 3 weeks ago. You were all chatting and getting ready to take your seats with you and James sitting next to each other. Just before the camera started rolling, James took your hand, kissed it and rested it in his lap and held it there.

"We're currently live here with the Harry Potter cast and the fan questions have started to roll in" the interviewer said. "I am going to select the comments and questions at random and we will now begin, first question for James and Y/N, how and when did your start dating, you two are my favourite couple"

"Thank you very much, we first met when we started shooting the 4th film and as you all know Y/N played Y/C (Your character) Fred's girlfriend in the series. (Pretend Fred has a gf). We got to know each other really well because we shot a lot of scenes together obviously and I thought we had great chemistry on set and I developed a crush on her which after a while grew stronger, so Oliver slapped some sense into me when I was whining about how amazing she was and so I plucked up the courage and asked her out, and here we are" James beamed and held your hand in his tightly.

You couldn't help but smile widely at this and teared up a tiny bit. "Yeah, I thought he was pretty cute, pretty charming guy and so I decided to give it a chance, best decision I've ever made" you added and squeezed his hand. You saw him smile proudly and his smile was infectious so of course, you smiled too. "Look at those smiles folks, that's true love right there" the interviewer said. "Yeah, I've been third wheeling a lot" Oliver added and everyone burst out laughing.

The interview continued on with more questions from the audience and the interviewer. There was this one completely random and rather odd question. It was what pet would you want to have and where would you stroke it to which Oliver replied "a turtle and on the shell to see what it feels like. The weirdo. You really wondered what went through these boys heads sometimes.

"Okay, we have time for one more question, what was your favourite fan encounter". "I don't know about our favourite one but there was this one that really stood out for me, it was after filming and we all decided to go grab some dinner, it was this exact group actually and we were walking down the street, then saw some girls looking at us and started squealing like ohmygod!! and they started to chase us" Oliver said and laughed. "And then we had to run for quite a while and it was really tiring so at one point we just stopped and looked at them and went like hi, and then they started running, so yeah, it was pretty interesting" Tom answered.

"And that's a wrap, thank you so much for joining us today, we love the movie and we love the cast, bittersweet end and hope to see you all sometime in the future." the interviewer said and the cameras stopped rolling. You all thanked her and the crew and decided to go out for dinner.

"Nice speech at the beginning there Weasley" you said to James as the two of you walked hand in hand behind the rest of the group. "Well, what can I say, it's true, and I managed to score the best person in the whole world, I love you so much Y/N" "I love you too James" you said beaming and he smiled, then tripped over a crack on the pavement immediately after. "Very charming Weasley" you managed to get out before bursting out laughing.