Christmas at the Burrow(Fred)

Request for 💗💗
.
TRIGGER WARNING: none
.
You and Fred apparated and landed right at the apparation boundaries of the Burrow and you already felt at home. Your family was highly dysfunctional and they kicked you out when you were 15 after you accidentally came out as pansexual. The twins had explained the situation to Molly who immediately took you in.

You've only been living with them for 3 years but you spend most Christmases with them, Molly had insisted. So whenever Christmas break started at Hogwarts, you would join the redheaded family for a much needed vacation. Fred opened the door and you were hit with the warmth from the fire place and the smell of Molly's rich hot chocolate.

"Y/N dear, how wonderful to see you, I hope Fred hasn't been causing you that much trouble" Molly exclaimed and pulled you into a tight hug. "Not at all Molly, he's been wonderful as always" you smiled back. She then moved over and hugged Fred who hugged her back but looked like he couldn't breathe. "Mum, who would've thought you wanted to suffocate me?" he chuckled causing Molly to laugh. "Well, I'll go back to preparing dinner, you two go along now" she ushered and disappeared back into the kitchen.

Fred led you up the stairs into his and George's room. You saw George's stuff on his bed and another bag so you assumed Angelina was here too. The two of you put your stuff away just to be able to one up George later and say that you're neater than he is. "Cmon, I want to say hi to everyone else" you said pulling Fred up. He groaned but followed you nonetheless (he didn't have a choice).

You heard a loud BANG outside and flinched, Fred noticed and rubbed your back and led you to the garden. "It's just Bill and Charlie having a table fight love" he reassured. You nodded and crept up behind Charlie. Bill saw but you motioned him to stay quiet and he smirked. "Hiya dragon boy!!" you yelled and jumped onto his back. He screamed and caught you on his back before you could fall and everyone roared with laughter. "Hello to you too demon child" he chuckled and you beamed. Everyone (apart from Fred of course) considered you as a Weasley, you were like a sister to them (again, except Fred, you're dating him, he sees you as his future wife/husband).

"Hey Georgie" you chirped, ran up to him and engulfed him in a hug. "Hi Angelina" you smiled and gave her a hug too. The twins immediately went into deep conversation, probably about the Weasley wizard's wheezes so you diverted your attention back to the rest of the group. You went over to Harry and Hermione and hugged them both tight. "I missed you guys so much" "Us too Y/N, that was hilarious by the way" "Why thank you lady Granger" you spoke in a posh accent and the three of you laughed.

"Welp, I won that round" Bill smirked and Charlie looked defeated. "She distracted meee" he whined pointing to you who was still on his back. He then let go of you suddenly. You squealed and landed on your back on the muddy grass. "I'm killing you dragon boy!!" you yelled and he inched closer towards Ron, looking slightly scared. "Can we go inside? It's freezing" Ginny said and started walking towards the Burrow. The rest followed and soon enough you were all snuggled up together on the couch in front of the fire, each with a hot chocolate in your hands.

Molly had just finished cooking and she was about to go to call you in but stopped dead in her tracks when she saw you guys on the couch. It was quite an odd sight to see. The 6 Weasley siblings, Harry, Hermione, you and Angelina all cuddled up on the one couch. But hey, it was warm, so who could blame you.

"Present time! And then we can eat" Molly announced and you all scrambled towards the tree trying to find your presents. You all of course for a hand knitted sweater from Molly with your initial on it. The twins gifted you some of their newest products, Hermione gave you a copy of Y/F/B with the author's signature on the front page. Harry and Ron combined their present and got you a new beater bat which you absolutely love. Charlie got you a mini dragon model (like the ones they pulled out of the bag in the movies) and finally Bill and Ginny both got you a plentiful supply of treats and snacks from Honeydukes.

"Alright everyone, dinner is ready" Molly exclaimed excitedly after everyone was done opening presents and with a flick of her wand, everything was nicely laid out on the table. Everyone dug in and slowly immerses themselves into conversation as they ate. Christmas at the Burrow was one of a kind, the atmosphere was always the most magical, even if Molly does smack you all upside the head sometimes.