Meet&Greet (Oliver)

Request for elizabetaki sorry it took a while💖💖💖💖
.
TRIGGER WARNINGS: none
.
Your obnoxious alarm starting beeping as loud as possible, waking you up at the ungodly hour of 7am...on a Sunday. You shut the alarm off and turned to look at your boyfriend Oliver. He was sleeping peacefully with his mouth slightly open and his hair fell on his face. The sunlight shone through the window and hit his face at the perfect angle. To you he looked angelic and you didn't want to wake him up but you had to, or you guys would be late to the Meet&Greet.

"Ollie, bubba, you gotta wake up" you said as you shook his shoulder. He stirred a bit and opened his eyes to look at you. He reached his hand up and cupped your face then smiled that gorgeous smile that made you swoon every time. "You look so beautiful Y/N" he said in his deep raspy morning voice. You couldn't help but blush and smile. He chuckled and sat up, picked you up bridal style make you squeak then carried you to the bathroom and sat you down on the sink.

"Arms up" he said poking your side. You raised your arms for him to lift your shirt over your head, then he proceeded to tickle you. "Stoppppp, we have to get readyyy" you pleaded as you laughed uncontrollably. Oliver laughed along with you and stopped his torture. "Alright, but just because I love you" "Idiot" "What was that? You were asking for the tickle monster?" "No no no no no no" you said quickly. He laughed, stripped both of you and turned on the water.

You both got into the shower and you leaned against his chest, still a bit sleepy. He smiled and began to wash your hair and soap your body, then washed himself, then he turned off the water, stepped out and held up a towel for you. You stepped into his arms and he wrapped it around you, making sure you weren't cold. The both of you dried off, got dressed and went downstairs.

"When and where are we meeting up with James again?" "He's coming here at around 8 and we leave at 9" Oliver said looking at the schedule on his phone, then started making toast and eggs. He looked over and saw you had your head down on the counter, most likely sleeping. He smiled, kissed your head and finished making breakfast. He then gently shook your shoulder and sat you up. "You gotta eat baby, then you can sleep in the car"

You nodded and yawned, then the door rang. "That would be James, you continue to finish breakfast baby, and don't fall asleep" he chuckled and went to open the door. There was talking and silence for a minute but you didn't think anything about it until..."BOO!" James jumped out from behind you. You screamed and slapped him accidentally as a reflex. Once you regained your senses, you saw Oliver standing behind you, laughing hysterically and James with puppy eyes looking at you.

"I told you mate, she will slap anyone that scares her as a reflex" Oliver said while leaning against the wall, still laughing his head off and trying to catch his breath. You looked back at James and chuckled. "Should've listened to him Jamie you idiot" "How was I supposed to know he was seriousssss, and you can slap surprisingly hard" James whined. "Sorry" you laughed and sat back down at the table. "Yeah right you are" James retorted and smiled, resting his elbow on your head.

You and Oliver finished eating and the three of you climbed into James car and made your way to the venue. The minute James started driving, you laid your head on Oliver's shoulder and was out like a light. The next thing you know, you were being shaken awake by Oliver and you saw that you have arrived. The three of you stepped out of the car and immediately were bombarded with camera flashes and screams.

You immediately tensed and Oliver pulled you into his side, putting an arm protectively around your shoulder knowing you weren't good with crowds. You smiled at him gratefully then you guys all took pictures with some of the fans, then made your way inside. You were guided to the conference room where the Meet&Greet would be held and were instructed to take your seats.

A little while later, Tom, Emma, Rupert, Daniel and Matthew came in and you guys all greeted each other, hugs were exchanged and you all chatted about your past year and what everyone had been up to. Then some people came in, organized you into your seats, clipped microphones onto your shirts and opened the doors and the audience started pouring in.

You tightened your grip on Oliver's hand and he squeezed back, reassuring you everything was okay. The Q&A session was pretty straight forward, containing questions like "how was it filming on set" or "how has your relationship with the other cast members developed" and stuff like that.  The highlight of it for you was when a little girl, about 11 or 12 years old put their hand up and said shyly, "Y/N, you and Oliver are my favorite couple" there were multiple 'aww's in the audience and you blushed. "Thank you very much darling" Oliver replied with the biggest smile and the Q&A went on.

It finally came to an end after 2 hours and you sleepily leaned against Oliver. "Is there a time when you're not sleepy?" he asked chuckling. "hmmmm, let me see, no." You replied laying your head back onto his shoulder. You all said your goodbyes to each other and scheduled a date your dinner to meet up together, then James dropped you and Ollie off at your place.

You crashed onto the couch before even taking your shoes off and Oliver laughed. "Whatever am I going to do with you" he said and took your shoes off. He carried you upstairs to your bedroom and took off your current clothes, then put one of his shirts and his boxers on you instead. He also changed into something more comfy and climbed into bed next to you.

"Time for a nap darling" he chuckled and you gravitated towards him, laying your head on his shoulder. He put his arms around you and scratched your back as the both of you dozed off peacefully. "I love you Ollie" "I love you too Y/N".