ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴇɴ

"ELIZA WHERE IS THAT PRETTY FACE OF YOURS?" jaden shouted into the new apartment the two had just moved into at the beginning of last week, the majority of the place having been unpacked- just the small little details still needing to be placed.

"in here!" jaden followed the sound of his girlfriends voice, him finding her in the bedroom, going through her clothes, placing the last reminding dresses away in her part of the wardrobe.

upon hearing the sound of jaden entering the room, she turned around, a smile appearing on her face as she sent her boyfriend a wave. she then grew confused as she glanced down at his hand to see a white shopping bag.

"what have you been buying now?" eliza questioned jaden, a smile appearing on his face as he shook the bag, holding it out to the girl. he nodded his head, indicating to the girl to take the bag- to which she was reluctant to do at first.

"i promise it's a nice present this time." eliza glanced up at jaden, a look of disbelief covering her face. that was due to him having been quite a prankster the last few days, giving her presents with just confetti inside.

"why should i believe what you say mr hossler?" eliza mumbled as he placed the bag on the bed, her taking out the larger box that was placed inside of it. she glanced up at jaden, to see him now sitting at the edge of their bed, rocky having climbed onto the bed to sit next to jaden- the dog also curious as to what was inside the box.

jaden watched as eliza sighed, a look of curiosity feeling her face as she opened the box, her mouth dropping quickly at the sight of it.

"it's so pretty jaden! why did you get me it?" eliza said, lifting up the straps of the red dress, admiring the material and style of it, jaden watching her being astonished at the dress in front of her.

"because- i am taking you out, and we're going all out." jaden said with a shrug, eliza's mouth dropping once again as she dropped the dress down from her eye view, so she could have a good look at her boyfriend.

"oh? is that so? then what are you wearing?" jaden clicked his fingers at his girlfriend, before telling her one second as he got up from the bed, making his way to the wardrobe.

eliza raised an eyebrow as she saw jaden grab the clothes hanger with his blazer on it, eliza mentally praising the man for buying that blazer as he always looked good in it.

"oh now i am very curious as to where we are going- you never and i mean, never where a suit." jaden shrugged his shoulders as he walked back over to the bed, placing his clothing hanger next to eliza's dress.

"mhm- i wonder." jaden said wrapping his arms around eliza's waist, his head resting on her shoulder. she smiled at the boy, leaning her head on top of his as she glanced at herself and jaden from the mirror.

"i love you- you know that right?" jaden whispered, kissing eliza's shoulder. eliza hummed in response, before mouthing an 'i love you too' to her boyfriend, him giving her waist a squeeze.

"now shall we get dressed? i want to take you out and show you off in that dress."

"oh look at you jaden, being all romantic, you could have just said- let me take you out and i would have been fine." eliza joked, jaden scoffing as he removed his arms around eliza's waist, giving her one last squeeze before.

"way to ruin it eliza."

elizahall posted a photo