ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴏ

ALL WAS GOING WELL. eliza was enjoying the comfort of her apartment, jaden having just practically moved in with the girl, so he could seen his baby rocky more all day, everyday.

their lives had been as quiet as they could over the three months since they had returned home from paris. jaden had been releasing music, angel and demons officially having been released to the world, eliza being the proud girlfriend, playing it everywhere in public, now that she could of course.

before, eliza would just play it in the house or in her car, not being allowed to post snippets off the song that hadn't already been released as snippets/ sneak peeks.

rocky had gotten quite big too over this time, the puppy now being just over five months old, eliza not being able to deal with the overload of cuteness from the dog.

the sway house had been quite busy though however, them having moved out of the original house, that not only impact the sway boys, but also eliza.

the girl had memories of there: her first entering the house- pushing bryce off the kitchen stool on her first day, that also being the day where she met jaden for the first time,

and well haven't times changed since then.

it made eliza feel nostalgic, the memories of the house having of played a huge impact and changed how her life is to this day.

she had the best of friends she could ask for, a family even, and she had a boyfriend.

eliza could have never have thought how well her and bryce's relationship had strength over this time period, it nearly being a year since she had arrived in los angeles. the two siblings didn't speak as frequently as they did now, that being one of the reasons why eliza had decided to spend the summer with bryce last year.

and now, she can't get rid of her brother.

especially after being diagnosed with CVS, bryce had made sure to text his sister everyday, not like he didn't do that anyway, but more often than usual, making sure that she was okay.

and today was no different. bryce had texted his sister, asking if he could come round, him wanting to spend the day with his sister- and eliza said yes.

so here eliza was, placing some mini sausage rolls in the oven whilst jaden was sat in the living room, the sound of him laughing and rocky's toys squeaking, making eliza smile. jaden was going to head back to his own apartment when bryce came over, as he wanted to give the two hall's full advantage of their sibling day.

eliza got herself preoccupied with watching tiktoks as well as putting her phone on do not disturb, of which resulted in the girl not only not knowing bryce was outside the apartment building, but also that he had asked what preference of takeaway she wanted.

"eliza are you dead or something?!" eliza jumped as she heard the sound of her brother entering the house, laughs being heard from not only bryce but also jaden. she could hear bryce making noises towards rocky that eliza had assumed had gone and greeted him with attention- mainly with kisses and jumping on them.

"i'm not dead you asshole!" eliza shouted as she jumped off the kitchen island that she had sat herself out for the last fifteen minutes. she walked out of the kitchen, placing a timer on her phone for fifteen minutes, just so she knew that would be when the sausage rolls would be done.

eliza ran over to her brother, doing her interpretation of a john cena jump as she crashed onto the sofa next to him.

jaden laughed as bryce wrapped his arm around his sisters head, putting her in a headlock, the teenager just watching the siblings fight, mainly consisting of eliza just slapping her brothers hands off her.