ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

"UGH WHAT IS THAT SMELL?" Eliza turned around from the sofa, pausing her criminal minds marathon as she heard multiple voices echo throughout the house. Addison was currently getting changed in Bryce's room, which meant she didn't hear the sound of what Eliza assumed was the boys returning from Las Vegas.

"Hello?!" Eliza groaned, getting up from the sofa, making her appearance in the entrance room of the house, giving a wave to the boys standing by the door.

"Yes hello." Eliza announces, Jaden turned his head in a flash to look at the girl, a smile crawling onto his face at the sight of the girl in his jumper, shorts barely visible underneath.

Eliza grunted as she felt the tight arms of her older brother around her, bringing the confusion to draw on to her face at the sudden affection from the older Hall.

"Miss me that much brycey?" Eliza teased, the boys snickering behind her as Bryce pulled back, his eyes narrowing at his sister's comment.

"I did but now after the smell, i no longer missed you."

"What the smell of bleach and cleaning spray is making you not miss me?" Bryce nodded, Eliza scoffing as she shoved her brother, walking towards the rest of the boys watching the two siblings.

"Are you guys complaining?"

"Nope." Jaden said a bit too quickly, making Eliza smirk his way before directing her attention back to the group of boys as a whole.

The rest of the boys shook their heads, Griffin making it known to Eliza that he liked the smell as he continued to waft it towards his nostrils.

"It's nice, a nice change from the smell of takeaways and old cans." Kio nodded, agreeing with the oldest boy. Soon after the rest of the boys began to comment on how refreshing the smell of a clean house made them feel.

"Okay okay you guys can stop sucking up to my sister." Bryce interrupted the boys, all of them laughing at the older Hall, when Addison came down the stairs, heading straight over to Eliza.

"What no hello to me?" Bryce said, shaking his head to the girl standing beside his sister.

"Nope you didn't appreciate us cleaning the house." Addison said, Bryce scoffing as he looked between the two girls.

"I missed you though." Bryce mumbled.

"Tough titties." Eliza said, Bryce flipping the girl off before walking over to Addison, slinging his arm over her before disappearing out of the room.

"Well bye!" Eliza shouted, the boys chiming in shouting the same words as Bryce and Addison walked around the corner, Addison giving her infamous smile and a wave.

"How was Vegas lads?" Eliza said, her and the rest of the sway boys making their way to the living room, Jaden collapsing onto the sofa beside Eliza, swinging his arm around her shoulder.

The boys didn't think anything of it, as this was how Jaden and Eliza sat on the middle sofa, even before they began to go on their dates. Kio however did smirk their way before falling down on the other sofa, next to Griffin. Josh and Anthony sitting on the sofa opposite Kio and Griffin, Josh swinging his arms around Anthony's neck, the two copying Eliza and Jaden.