ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

"ELIZA ARE YOU OKAY?" bryce shouted into his sisters apartment as he walked through the front door. jaden had gone to the sway house, without eliza, of which made bryce curious as she was also supposed to be coming.

"in here!" eliza shouted from her bedroom. she glanced up from her notebook to see her brother walk into her bedroom, slight worry on his face.

"why do you look so worried? what's happened?"

"what's happened? nothing. i thought something was wrong with you because you didn't come to the house with j." bryce climbed onto eliza's bed after she patted the space next to her.

"oh i just wasn't feeling it today." eliza commented, bryce understanding how he sister was feeling.

"what do you think of this?" eliza changed the subject, her hand pointing at the page she had been drawing on for the last hour.

"since when do you draw?"

"I've always drawn you dickhead." bryce gasped at his sisters insult, giving the girl shove, him receiving one back instantly.

"right there was no need for that comment was there? no there wasn't- you thinking of getting a tattoo?" eliza nodded, giving her brother a smile as she handed him her sketchbook.

bryce looked through the sketchbook, eliza not wanting him to see it but was too lazy to argue with him. inside the sketchbook was a wide selection of drawings, ranging from flowers to mandela patterns that eliza always wanted to have a tattoo of.

"i like this one the most." bryce pointed at the page before the one eliza had first shown him. it was a flower, with the a word written below it, bryce thinking that was the most fitting one for his sister to have.

"me and jaden have really influenced you haven't we?"

"i wouldn't change it at all though." eliza commented, leaning her head down so she was resting her head on bryce's shoulder. bryce wrapped his arm around his sisters shoulder, bringing her into a hug, the two just enjoying one another's company.

bryce was about to speak up, when she heard a sniffle come from beside him. alarmed, he pulled his head away to see eliza wiping her eyes, him wondering what had just happened to make his sister grow upset.

"want to talk about it tinkerbelle?" bryce whispered, giving his sisters arm a rub as he felt her shake her head.

"i don't even know. i think I've just got an imbalance of hormones at the moment." eliza said, shaking off bryce's question, as the girl didn't actually know what was wrong with her.

"well just remember that i am the best brother in the world, and you are the most annoying sister ever-ow!" bryce rubbed his forehead after the sudden pain that had been inflicted there from eliza flicking him.

eliza stuck her tongue out at her brother, a competition once again developing between the hall siblings, about whom could make the other one laugh first. it led onto bryce winning for once, as eliza suddenly couldn't stop herself from laughing, even though she had only been crying moments ago.

after that, the two just leaned their backs on the headboard of eliza's bed, both siblings being intrigued by the television that was currently showing jensen ackles face, his character dean winchester from supernatural being on the screen.

"one question i've always wanted to know the answer to eliza," the girl looked up, directing her attention from dean and sam winchester onto her brother, oh whom was pointing at the television. "what is your obsession with brunette actors or characters in tv shows."