ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

ELIZA WAS SAT IN HER BED, HER BODY SNUGGLING UNDER HER DUVET. she currently was not feeling very well, her mentally killing her cvs, it having returned, her now being in the worst stage of it.

jaden had just gone to the store to get his girlfriend some energy booster essentials, such as multiple bottles of lucozade, that being one of the few drinks that eliza could drink, still managing to get energy from it, even if she did end up throwing half of it up.

kio was around earlier- him doing his best friend duties upon him knowing when eliza was going to go through this stage of her CVS, him having taken note of how long each stage lasts, letting him know that eliza would have been in this stage today.

jaden hated what eliza was going through, him feeling almost helpless- as there was no way of him stopping or making it better. rocky was sitting besides eliza, just staring up at his owner, worry across his face.

a call from her brother caught eliza's attention as she sat herself up right, being careful not to wake the sleeping dog beside her.

but that didn't last long as the sound of bryce screaming at the phone upon seeing his sisters face woke rocky up.

"for fuck sake bryce! your sister is sick right now buddy and you go and scream down the phone!" eliza watched as josh finished shouting at bryce, giving his head a slap before sending a wave to eliza through the phone before quickly disappearing out of view.

"that shows that josh is a better brother than you are brycey-boy." eliza teased her brother, him just responding with the middle finger, the sound of josh cheering in the background making eliza break out into a little laugh.

"well aren't you feeling better." bryce mumbled, eliza immediately regretting laughing as she felt her throat go numb, indicating that she was going to be sick. bryce saw an uncomfortable look grow on his sisters face, worry quickly appearing on his own face.

he watched as his sister quickly excused herself, dropping her phone down on the bed, revealing an alert and worried rocky, his head visible on bryce's screen, but it quickly disappeared. rocky had joined eliza in the bathroom, that being his way of comforting his owner, as there wasn't much else the dog could do but beside being a comfort for his owner.

the sound of throwing up caught josh's attention, him walking back over to bryce and his phone, the two boys exchanging looks. josh then asked where jaden was, bryce having just received a text coincidentally from the boy, saying that he was at the store grabbing things for eliza, him asking if the boys needed anything whilst he was there.

bryce thought for a second before telling josh to send a message to jaden on his own phone, him not wanting to pause the call on his sister, incase she came back onto the screen.

"what do you want me to ask him to get?" josh asked as he glanced up at bryce, to see a worried look fall onto his face upon seeing his sister reappear on the screen. bryce told him what he wanted jaden to get, josh having to take a double glance at bryce due to his answer.

"you're being serious?" bryce nodded his head, josh sighing before typing away his message to jaden, sending it almost immediately. when having shown bryce that he had sent a message, josh told bryce to come sit down, allowing the two boys to see eliza and have a conversation with her, regarding how she is feeling.

when once again excusing herself, josh doubted what bryce had asked him to do, bryce just saying don't speak about it to anyone as of this moment, bryce just simply saying-

he wanted to make sure.

jaden sighed as he walked out of target, a full bag in his hand. he had gotten what bryce had asked of him,  as well as a few other things josh had listed- mainly consisting of energy drinks and onion rings. jaden understood josh wanting energy drinks, but not so much the onion rings.

jaden was happily minding his own business when he felt someone walk into his shoulder. he quickly apologised to the person, without even properly looking at them as he was on a mission to get back to his car and get home to his sick girlfriend, of whom was most likely vomiting every last content of her stomach out.

the person spoke back to jaden's apology, saying it was okay before placing a hand on his shoulder. this brought jaden to finally look up to the person, a girl standing in front of him. jaden just sent the girl a smile, not wanting to come across rude- but the only priority he had right now was getting back to eliza- so he excused himself, heading towards his car.

the girl just stood there, watching jaden walk back to his girl- that making jaden feel quite uncomfortable as he glanced back to see the girl still looking his way.

placing his shopping in his boot of the car, jaden was ready to get back home, when a reflection on his car caught his attention. he looked up, to see the girl standing there once again, jaden not wanting to show any emotion to the girl, not wanting to tell her that he was feeling extremely uncomfortable in this moment in time.

"is everything okay?" jaden asked the girl, wondering if she needed help, and that's why she was stood here right in this moment in time.

but she didn't answer.

instead, she took a step forward, jaden immediately taking one back, him holding out his hand to his driver's cardoor handle, ready to get in at any moment.

"do you need me to call anyone for you? can you get a lift home okay?" jaden asked again, him thinking he was coming across like a nice person, as he was concerned if the girl did need to get anywhere, as it was slowing becoming dark as the afternoon changed into the evening.

"okay then..." jaden mumbled, him feeling very awkward at the yet again no response to his questions from the girl, him just climbing into his car, about to close the door when the girl stood there, her hand on the door- preventing it from closing.

she glanced to her side, jaden watching as a faint smile appeared on her face before quickly disappearing again. what she did next confused jaden hugely, as she just sent him a smug smile before disappearing away from the car door,

this leaving jaden completely dumbfounded.

"what the fuck just happened?" jaden asked himself as he was finally allowed to close his car door, instantly locking it once he had turned on the ignition. jaden didn't spend any longer in the target carpark than he had to, placing a random one of his playlists on shuffle, so he didn't have to sit in the carpark worrying about what song to put on.

"i absolutely hated that- like what the fuck was that?!" jaden shouted to himself in the car as he got himself on the main road, him making his return back to his and eliza's apartment. the one thing jaden did know from that quick and strange experience- was that it made him extremely uncomfortable,

and that barely happened.

AUTHORS NOTE
hello hello ✌🏼

I don't know exactly where i was heading with this chapter once again- but i wanted to make this a little interesting- hence this where we are.

hehe

anyways= hope you guys are having a wonderful start to 2021. i'm not lol

stressing for exams that i have next week and the week after that, and potentially being told that schools might be getting closed properly here in the UK worries as me as i actually want to do my a-levels thanks government

that's the reason why i am not updating every single day- as you know, i kind of need to revise for these exams 🙃🥲

n e whore

stay safe, stay hydrated & i love every single one of you🥰🥺🤍