ɴɪɴᴇ

Tiktokroom posted a photo.

Liked by, joshrichards, blakegray and 97,505 others

After spending the day at the hype house, Eliza Hall was seen being picked up by Jaden in one of Addison Rae's tiktoks.

Are they together?

Comment down below

View all 13,384 comments...

@jadenhossler- we made it again babes!
                 @elizahall- oh yay! I'm so proud of us
                               babe🖤🖤🖤

@user3- the sarcasm and humour between Jaden
          and Eliza makes my day

@brycehall- oh look Eliza it's you!

@user9- waiting for Josh to make a teatok on this.
       @joshrichards-  don't have to wait for long ;)

@luvanthony- I'm so proud of my famous friends!

@fan0- the humour between the sway boys and
         Eliza is the best thing ever.

THE SWAY BOYS AND ELIZA RETURNED HOME FROM THE HYPE HOUSE, ELIZA RUBBING HER EYES AS HER AND JADEN WALKED UP THE STAIRS TOGETHER. Having brought Addison and Avani back with the group, Bryce had decided that it would be a perfect time for the group to play some games.

Eliza was currently looking down at her phone when she felt Jaden's arm move off her shoulder and instead his hand rested on her back, rubbing up and down her spine, giving the girl a sense of comfort as she strolled through tiktokroom to see the Instagram page making more comments about her and Jaden.

"Hey josh!" Eliza shouted, grabbing the tall Canadian's attention as he turned around. "When are you doing this teatok episode then?"

Bryce groaned at Eliza's question as the group saw energy fly into the Canadian as he ran into his bedroom, the sound of clanging being heard as he ran upstairs.

"You just had to ask him that didn't you?" Bryce groaned at Eliza, as he swung his arm around Addison's shoulder as the two fell back onto one of the sofa's. Joining the two was Avani and Anthony, Anthony too throwing his arm around his girlfriends shoulder, leaving the rest of the boys alongside Eliza to squeeze onto the two smaller sofa's.