sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx

THE FESTIVITIES OF CHRISTMAS WERE DRAWING TO A CLOSE, AS THE MEMBERS INSIDE THE HALL HOME WERE SITTING AROUND THE DINING TABLE. Drinks were all held in their hands as they picked at food that Lisa had laid out on the table after having of had the infamous Christmas dinner a few hours before.

Crisps and dip where Eliza's food of the hour, the girl picking at the lightly salted Doritos, dipping them in the respected dips, but not double dipping like Bryce had done a few minutes ago.

"so have we all had a good Christmas?" Haley asked the families, her eyes directing to Lisa and Amy, to two mums clearly having had too much to drink as they giggled at one another on the corner of the table. The rest of the family nodded their head to Jaden's sister, John engrossing himself back in conversation with Bryce and Sophie's husband, Clayton.

Jaden joined the conversation every now and then, whilst he allowed his girlfriend to rest on his shoulder, as she took a sip of her champagne, a drink all of the members in the house were drinking except the boys of whom had opted for beer instead of champagne.

"I think they did Haley." Eliza answered, tilting her head to Amy and Lisa, the two women laughing at something Lisa had just said.

Jaden heard Eliza yawn beside him, making the boy give the girls arm a squeeze as she gulped the last bit of her champagne, placing the glass on the table. She then proceeded to snuggle herself more into Jaden's shoulder, the boy laughing at the girl as he placed his beer down, allowing the girl to get comfortable before picking it up again.

Alcohol made eliza tired, as usual, but the girl once again in her thoughts, thinking about the last few months as she has been doing a lot more recently since it was coming close to the end of the year.

'summer love' by one direction came into her head when she first thought about Jaden, thinking that the boy would just be a summer fling of hers, and he would have ended things after she had to leave to go back to Maryland after her trip to the sway home.

but boy was it not that at all.

eliza had seen Jaden online obviously and whenever she used to FaceTime her brother up to the moments of staying at the sway home, she had heard of Jaden, but had never actually spoke to him, unlike Anthony, Josh and Kio, of whom had been messaging her before she arrived at the sway house.

Jaden had also thought Eliza would be a summer fling, the boy not expecting himself to fall for the girl hard over the few weeks that they spent together. Spending every single day together was very much a good thing for the couple, whereas for other couples that could have broken them.

but it didn't. The two hadn't grown tired of eachother, that was probably due to the fact the sway boys always had to make each day unique and not the same as the last one.

to say that Jaden had fallen in love with the younger sister of Bryce, made him smile, as he would never think he would find a girl that he had clicked with so well.

Cliche i know, but that's what he thought.

Eliza too smiled at the thought she had fallen in love with Bryce's friend, of which before moving to the sway home, both of the siblings friends were off limits. So by Bryce being 'Jeliza's' number one fan, made Eliza feel much better about her and Jaden's relationship.

in addition to Bryce, the fact Lisa and Amy were practically best friends at this point, made Eliza's heart warmth. It could have just been the alcohol talking but Amy was saying to Lisa earlier that she would be the happiest person in the world if Lisa would become her sister-in law. Bryce wasn't sure if that was the correct term, but John?