ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

THE FIRST HOUR OF THE PARTY HAD PASSED, ELIZA WITH ADDISON AND AVANI, DRINKS IN HAND AS THEY DANCED IN THE CENTRE OF THE CROWD. After getting comments from Charlie Wilkinson on her posts as well as Jaden's, Eliza went to Bryce, him alongside the rest of the boys keeping a close eye on the girl incase their 'friend' made a move on the girl.

The reasoning for Eliza warning Bryce of his comments was due to after making comments on her and Jaden's posts, Charlie had proceeded to direct message Eliza, saying that she should wait for him, and that he would make sure she had a good time, immediately putting the boys on edge.

Eliza knew of Charlie, him and Bryce going back a few years, but Eliza never had a good feeling about the boy. Whenever him and Bryce were together, it would always lead to Bryce taking part in situations he would never had dreamt of taking part in, overall putting a bad influence on her older brother.

Addison poked Eliza's face, bringing the girl out of her thoughts, a smile quickly appearing onto her face as she took another sip of her drink, the slight burning sensation hitting her throat, making Eliza shudder.

Eliza had noticed that the original sway boys had surrounded themselves around the three girls, somewhat protecting them, from what Eliza didn't know. She felt a hand on her back, the familiarity of the touch making her lean into it as she felt the persons hands grip onto her waist.

Tilting her head back, Eliza smiled at Jaden, a smirk playing on his face as he leaned down, his breath tickling her ear.

"What happened to being a secret?" Eliza whispered as she felt Jaden shrug against her, making the girl roll her eyes.

"Everyone's too drunk to notice." Jaden said, planting kisses down her neck, the vibration of his words tickling Eliza's neck, making her giggle.

"Jaden." Eliza mumbled as she felt Jaden smile against her neck. Jaden was about to speak to the girl when he looked at Bryce, the boy nodding his head towards the door.

Looking up, Jaden saw what Bryce was getting at. There stood at the door was Charlie Wilkinson, alongside Tayler Holder and other members of his group.

"You stay here." Jaden whispered to Eliza, planting kisses up her neck all the way to her cheek before removing his arms from the girls waist, him and Bryce making their way towards the boys, to see they and already disappeared.

"Dude where the fuck did they go?" Bryce hissed, his eyes scanning the crowd, but no luck was given to them as they couldn't find them.

"Go be with Eliza, me and Griffin will go look."

Jaden nodded his head as he made his way back over to Addison and Avani, expecting to see Eliza beside them.

But she wasn't there.

Jaden placed his hand on Anthony's shoulder as he danced with Avani, catching the boys attention from the sudden touch.

"Where's Eliza?"

"She went to the toilet." Addison shouted, Jaden thanking the girl before making his way through the large crowd, heading towards the closest bathroom, knowing Eliza couldn't have gone to any other bathroom as she can't hold her bladder once she needs to go to the toilet.

Walking down the corridor, Jaden stopped outside the bathroom, checking if the door was locked, to which it was, meaning it was occupied by someone.

Hopefully Eliza.

"Eliza?" Jaden spoke against the door, not hearing a response. Jaden grew anxious as he knocked on the door, still not hearing a response.

"Eliza!" Jaden shouted, knocking on the door again. His began to run with thoughts and different scenarios. Had Charlie found Eliza? Was she with him forcefully? Willingly?

"One fucking second!"

Jaden released the breath he didn't realise he was holding at the sound of the agitation filling the words of Eliza from inside the bathroom.

Eliza opened the door to see sorry filling Jaden's facial expressions, her instantly beginning to worry as she leaned her head out of the bathroom, to see no one behind him.

"Everything okay J?" Eliza asked. Before she could ask the boy again, Jaden pulled her into his embrace.

After what felt like a few minutes, Jaden directed the girl back to the main room of the party, Eliza feeling safe with Jaden she noticed the crowd had grown since her being in the bathroom.

"Dance with me." Jaden mumbled into Eliza's ear, heat rising to her cheeks as she pulled Jaden's hand on to the dance floor.

"I'm surprised you're not wanting to go stargazing yet." Jaden joked as he pulled the girl closer to him, his hands drifting down to the bottom of back, inching closer to her backside.

"Not yet, this is more fun." Eliza said, a smirk playing on her face as she tried to pull herself away from Jaden, the boy instead pulling her back to him, a groan escaping his lips.

"You are not going anyway."

"Oh?" Eliza said, leaning her head back to look in Jaden's eyes. "And why's that?"

"Because we're dancing!" Eliza laughed as Jaden began to move the pair around, occasionally bumping into other people, but the boy didn't care, he just wanted to forget about the worry he had been and still was feeling about Charlie.

"Okay let's have fun shall we? But first. We need more drinks." Eliza said, Jaden noticing the excitement covering her face.

"I like your thinking." Jaden muttered as he released his hands from Eliza's waist, instead his hands find their way to her hands, holding a tight grip on them as they made their way to the kitchen.

elizahall added to her instagram story!

"JADEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY PHONE?" Eliza shouted to the boy standing against the kitchen wall as picked herself up another alcoholic beverage, pouring into one of the plastic cups

"I felt like posting." Jaden said, a smile appearing on his face as Eliza handed him his plastic cup, him taking a sip, ignoring the burning sensation of the alcohol.

"Come here." Jaden said, opening his arms outside, careful not to spill his drink all over the floor. Eliza sighed, picking up her cup, walking into Jaden, his arms wrapping around her as they swayed to the music.

"You smell nice." Eliza mumbled into Jaden's chest, the boy letting out a light laugh as he tightened his grip around Eliza, the two locking eyes as Eliza leaned her head back.

"Want to head out the front for a bit?" Eliza asked the boy, Jaden nodding his head as the two made their past the increasing crowd forming in the kitchen, when Jaden came to a stop.

"I'll meet you outside, I need the toilet." Eliza nodded her head, releasing her grip from Jaden's hand, the two departing as she made her way to the front door, the cold breeze instantly hitting the skin not covered by her dress.

She shuddered as she closed the door behind her, walking towards the steps, sitting herself down.

"Fancy seeing you here." Eliza laughed, also surprised at how fast Jaden had gone to the toilet, ready to make a comment to the boy as she turned her head.

But it wasn't Jaden.