ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx

THE ATMOSPHERE OF THE HOUSE GREW STRANGE TO ELIZA SINCE THE BOYS HAD RETURNED FROM THE RESTAURANT AFTER THE GROUP HAVING SPENT THE DAY AT THE HYPE HOUSE. Whatever they were trying to hide, they weren't doing it very well.

Every time Eliza would enter a room the boys were all situated in, the room grew silent, often leading to Kio and or Jaden attempting to not make it obvious they were hiding something, the two often spending most of their time with Eliza to avoid her getting so suspicious of their surprise plans for her birthday.

Minutes ago, this situation had happened again, leaving Eliza outside by the pool with Jaden as the boys sat around in the kitchen, resuming with their plans for balloons and other party decorations that the girls had made the boys buy for Wednesday.

"What are you guys hiding?"

"I- what?"

"I'm not dumb or blind Jaden." Eliza said, Jaden rubbing his hands against his shorts as the two teenagers sat down on the edge of the pool, dipping their legs into the cold water.

"I didn't say you were." Jaden said, pulling the girl into his side, wrapping his arm around her waist, Eliza instantly leaning her head against his shoulder. "I'm taking you out next Wednesday."

"why Wednesday?" Jaden scoffed at the stupid question asked by the girl, Eliza feeling the shaking of Jaden's head on top of her own, a smile crawling onto her face.

"It's your birthday silly! Got to take you out." Eliza looked up, her head leaning back to showcase her infamous smile to the boy, Jaden leaning in to give the girl a kiss.

Eliza hummed against Jaden's lips, the two breaking out into smiles as Eliza returned the kiss.

"What about Bryce?"

"What about him?" Jaden asked. Eliza rose an eyebrow at Jaden, the boy quickly copying her actions.

"I mean he's my brother won't he want to do something?" Jaden shook his head, leaning his head on top of Eliza's, the two looking out to the scenery in front of them.

"You don't want to spend the day with me?" Eliza laughed at the high pitch voice break at the end of his question. "Well tough shit you are spending the day with me, then we're spending the night with the boys later in the day."

"Just the boys?"

"Just the boys." Jaden repeated the girl, Eliza sighing as she wanted to see her friends too on her birthday.

"Can't Avani and stuff come round?" Jaden frowned at the sadness flooding Eliza's words, him giving her a gentle squeeze on the shoulder, hating the fact of lying to her.

"They might be busy, so I don't want to say they are coming and get your hopes up."

"That's okay."

Jaden lifted Eliza's chin, directing the girl to look at him. Once the girls eyes found his own, Jaden leaned in, planting kisses all over her face, making the girl giggle, removing the frown that was sprawled onto her face.

"No frowning! You are going to love it!"

Shouting from inside the house brought the two teenagers attention from one another, Bryce running outside making their eyebrows furrow.

"Time to make our money!" Eliza and Jaden scoffed, getting up from the boy as the older Hall sibling rose his eyebrows at Jaden, waiting till Eliza leaned down to pick her phone before mouthing.

"We need your help."

Jaden nodded his head, before quickly becoming confused as how to get Eliza distracted whilst they talked about her surprise party.