ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

KIO STARED AT ELIZA AND JADEN, AS THE BOY STOOD STILL AT THE DOOR AFTER ANNOUNCING HIS PRESENCE. Eliza sighed as she sat up from the floor, making her way over to her desk chair, falling onto it.

Jaden looked at Kio as he sat still on the floor, the boy giving Jaden a smile and a thumbs up as he jumped up from the floor.

"This is my cue to go." Kio whispered, Eliza laughed as Kio winked at her before blowing a kiss playfully. She returned the blow kiss, Kio smiling as he walked past Jaden, closing the door behind him.

Jaden rubbed his hands against his joggers, trying to reduce the sweat accumulating on his hands from the sudden rush of nervousness of standing across from the girl of whom he broke her heart.

"Well aren't you going to take a seat?" Eliza asked the boy, her eyebrow raised as she watched Jaden rush over to the bed, sitting down at the edge, his body facing the girl.

"What did Kio say?" Jaden asked the girl, his hand finding his neck to give it a scratch, a habit Eliza picked up on when the boy was nervous. Eliza leaned back, her head resting on the top of her chair.

"You heard what he said." Eliza said to the teenager, her eyebrow raised as she leaned her head down to lock eyes with Jaden.

As she looked at the boy, Eliza began to notice the lack of colour present on Jaden's face, black circles covering his eyes, Eliza assuming was from the lack of sleep he had been having.

Upon seeing him like that, Eliza began to feel a sense of guilt rush over her as she believed she was the reason for Jaden to be the where her currently was, him rubbing his eyes to prevent them from closing due to being severely sleep deprived.

"I'm sorry."

Jaden's head jerked up, once again meeting Eliza's eyes as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Why the fuck are you the one saying sorry?" Jaden shook his head as Eliza shrugged in response to his question, Jaden wanting to shout at the girl to stop being so stupid as he was the one who was supposed to be saying sorry and making it up to her, not the other way round.

"You haven't slept." Eliza whispered, Jaden immediately shaking his head at her words.

"Doesn't matter. You haven't been eating have you?" Jaden knew the answer as soon as Eliza's head dropped, her eyes directing themselves to her lap, where she was fiddling with her hands.

"Eliza what Kio told you was true, Charly had staged the whole thing. I was ready to text you goodnight when she sat herself on my lap."

Eliza sighed, closing her eyes to prevent them from welling up, not wanting to cry. Jaden too sighed as he watched Eliza's behaviour. Just like Jaden, Eliza had her own habits, one of which was fiddling and clicking her fingers when she was nervous or in a difficult situation.

"All i can say is I'm sorry, and if you want to not talk to me again, i won't like it but I'll do it if that's what you want."

"Don't be stupid Jaden."

"I wasn't being Stu-"

"Jaden your friends with my brother yet alone live with him, i don't think it's possible for us not to talk to eachother." Eliza interrupted the boy, Jaden breaking out into a faint smile as he nodded, Eliza returning her own faint smile to the boy.

"So what can i do to make you forgive me?"

"Nothing."

Jaden furrowed his eyebrows once again, Eliza noticing the confusion written across his face as she stood up from her chair. Jaden's eyes watching the girl as she walked over to her bookshelf, picking up her bottle of water she had left.

"Nothing?" Jaden repeated, Eliza nodding her head as she took a sip of her water.

"that's what i said." Eliza said, shrugging as she dismissed the confused look Jaden was showing her. "Like you and Kio said, you didn't do anything wrong so there's nothing to apologise for. Me and you are good."

"You sure?" Jaden asked.

"Course. Friends yeah?"

"What? Friends?"

incoming text

Brycey-boy
So i haven't heard any screaming
Which means you're not dead

Jaden-baby
i might aswell be dead
I just got friendzoned

Brycey-boy
What
Jaden-baby
Yeah
Eliza just friendzoned me

Brycey-boy
Dude
It's better than her not talking to you
At all
Who knows, you two started off as best friends
Maybe it'll be a full circle moment

Jaden-baby
Let's hope

Brycey-boy
You'll be fine J
Anyway how is my sister

Jaden-baby
She's fine
She just left her room
Said she's going back to hers

Brycey-boy
Yeah she's just come downstairs
She seems to be in a good mood actually
That's good
If she didn't look happy kio and Ant were
Ready to start on you
Oh and Josh

Jaden-baby
great to see I've got support

Brycey-boy
You know we have your back
It's just Josh is surprisingly very protective
of Eliza

Jaden-baby
And Kio's her best friend so

Brycey-boy
And Avani would kill Ant if he didn't
support her when she is not there

Jaden-baby
True
I miss her though dude

Brycey-boy
Yeah well
Just by her tweet
You two will be back together in no time

Jaden-baby
What

Brycey-boy
Look for yourself

eliza🐣 tweeted: