ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀ

"WAIT SO YOU AND JOSH HAVE BASICALLY MOVED BACK IN WITH THE BOYS?" eliza asked her boyfriend as she was sat in the new home that bryce and the other boys had moved into.

jaden nodded his head as he directed eliza upstairs to his room, the girl instantly seeing that rocky had found it to be his new favourite. she had brought the dog with her as jaden wanted to see how he would react in the house,

and rocky loved it.

she looked in awe at her fur baby, her sitting down next to the dog, rocky noticing that his owner was sat beside him, him moving his head so it was resting on her knee.

"so what about your apartment?"

"we're keeping it, but have you seen how much bigger this house is? bryce wanted us to be able to move back in." eliza nodded her head as she glanced around the room, seeing that jaden had already settled in nicely.

"wait, is that- is that my suitcase?" eliza questioned as she noticed the familiarity of her suitcase in the corner of jaden's room.

"yeah, i may have used it to help me move clothes here, and well some of your clothes that i had at the apartment too." eliza nodded her head as she saw some of her familiar clothes she had when she wore at jaden's apartment, mainly just a few hoodies and leggings and the occasional bikini from when they would go down to the beach.

"i forgot about this bikini." eliza pointed over at the suitcase, as she would have gotten up to go show jaden, but she didn't want to disturb the sleeping puppy on her knee.

jaden knew this so he got up and picked up the pink bikini set, bringing it coed to the girl as he knew she would want to change into it after the group had decided they were just going to go and chill by the pool today, none of the house members wanting to go out and do anything major.

"nessa will be over shortly by the way."

"my baby ness!" eliza exclaimed, her excitement having woken up rocky, the dog no longer sleeping, but instead got himself up from the bed to walk over to jaden. eliza no longer having to worry about waking up the dog.

"yeah josh has just gone to pick her up."

"oh yeah- from her new apartment." jaden nodded his head as he saw eliza take off her jumper revealing her small crop top underneath. eliza watched as her boyfriends eyes trailed over her body, making the girl blush.

"if i get changed, can you help tie up the back of my bikini?" eliza asked her boyfriend, jaden nodding his head as he walked over to his girlfriend, pulling her up from the bed. before eliza got changed, jaden walked over to the door, closing it so no one could walk in, intruding eliza's privacy, but as soon as jaden closed the door, he turned around to see eliza having walked into his ensuite, the door opened ajar.

jaden may or may not have glanced towards the bathroom door, not actually seeing eliza getting changed as he knew that the girl did not feel comfortable changing in front of him, or even anyone. he sat down on his bed, rocky joining him as they waited for eliza to finish up getting changed.

"hey j." jaden looked up to the bathroom to see eliza peeking through the door, her hand holding onto the front of her bikini, he quickly got up from the bed, walking over to his girlfriend, him joining her in the bathroom so he could tie up her bikini.

"you know you are gorgeous right?" jaden said, placing a kiss on her shoulder, heat rising to eliza's cheeks as she used her hair to cover her face. jaden smiled at the shyness from his girlfriend as he tied the back of her bikini, so that it was safely and securely put on.

"really though eliza, you are gorgeous."

"you're just saying that cause i'm in a bikini." eliza said, shoving off jaden's compliment, the boy shaking his head as he placed his chin on her shoulder, looking at the girl through the mirror.

"no i am not- sure i love you in a bikini, but you are gorgeous even when you're in joggers in bed watching supernatural or criminal minds, even when you cry every time you watch penelope get shot, you are gorgeous."

"okay but that is both a scary and sad moment in the show" eliza said, sighing at the thought of remembering that episode in the fifteen seasons of the show.

"now come mama, let me show you off to everyone out there."

eliza posted a tiktok

jaden trying to flex as always@jadenhossler

@jadenhossler

8.5m likes
196.9k comments
86.9k shares

@fan9- best couple on here no lie

@user8- okay but jaden hits different

@jadenhossler- i always flex
@eliza- you do indeed

@user0- i want to be eliza- i mean look at her😍😍

@hater2- what are you wearing
@fan3- a bikini? What else

@user66- CURLY HAIR JADEN CURLY HAIR JADEN

@fan5- okay but i love this bikini

@fan29- never seen these two so happy before

@fan90- can you guys have kids already
@eliza- that's what my rocky is for

@brycehall- jaden dude you are hot
@jadenhossler- thank you baby🥰

@addisonre- ONCE AGAIN^

@addisonre- BUT LOOK AT YOU- YOU PRETTY GIRL
  @eliza- I FCKIN LOVE LOVE YOU

AUTHORS NOTE
hello hello ✌🏼

just a little chapter- i, sorry

i just haven't been feeling that great, that i haven't been able to write what i think is good enough chapters, but you guys and the comments and the votes and the love you have for my stories

keep me going you know 🥺🥰

n e whore

stay safe, stay hydrated! and remember that i love you and that i am always here if you need someone. love you all🥰🥰🥺🤍