ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE DONE?!" Jaden's voice broke as he felt his eyes tear up at the girl standing before him, the happiness and glow of her smile no longer prominent. Instead, there sat a girl with dark circles surrounding her eyes, a frown displayed as her eyes travelled around his face.

"That's exactly it Jaden. Now be careful, but you just repeating what I've already said, you'll use these five crucial minutes up quick. If you don't use these five minutes wisely, i won't hesitate to walk out of this door and not talk to you again."

"You can't mean that." Jaden said, Eliza scoffed as she nodded her head, a sly smile creeping onto her face.

"Watch me."

Jaden panicked as he watched his girlfriend get up from her chair, swiping her phone off the table, making her way towards the inside of the house.

"Eliza!"

Eliza ignored the boy, her hand touching the glass door, the reflection of Jaden looking at her caught the girls eye, making her feel a sense of guilt for not listening to what he had to say.

"Okay." Eliza said, taking a deep breathe, locking eyes with Jaden as she rolled her eyes at Jaden patting the seat next to her. Instead of sitting next to him, Eliza rolled up her joggers, taking her sandals off before sitting herself down at the edge of the pool, dipping her feet in.

"Okay. I-"

"No." Eliza interrupted the boy, bringing Jaden to raise his eyebrows in confusion. "I'm not ready, let me get myself comfortable before having to listen to whatever bullshit you may pull." Eliza said, a smile appearing onto her face as she leaned back, balancing her weight on her hands as she looked up to Jaden.

"You may continue."

"I'm sorry okay?"

Eliza laughed as she shook her head, her laughter catching the attention of the group sitting close enough to the door to be ready incase everything broke out, but further enough away to not be noticed by Eliza or Jaden.

"What's funny?"

"What's funny?" Eliza repeated Jaden, the girl shaking her head again as she dipped her hands in the water, cooling herself down. "What's funny is that you think saying 'I'm sorry okay' is enough. You were cuddling another girl Jaden!"

"That wasn't cuddling!" Eliza scoffed as Jaden gor up from his seat, sitting by the side of the pool opposite Eliza, him too dipping his feet in, after having rolled up his joggers.

"That wasn't cuddling Jaden?" He shook his head. "Oh really? Then please do enlighten me on what it was."

"Uh-" Jaden clamped his mouth shut, not wanting to dig himself further into the deep hole he was already in, Eliza smirking as she saw the boys squirm over how he could answer the question.

"Can't think of a good enough excuse?"

Jaden sighed, dropping his head down, his eyes fixated on the water, a deep breath escaping his mouth. Eliza sighed as she dipped her fingers in and out of the water, still waiting for the answer to leave Jaden's mouth.

But nothing was being sad.

"Okay if you can't answer that question, explain this." Jaden looked up, his eyes meeting the sad but furious expression displayed on Eliza's face as she continued to speak.

"Why? Why did you think you could do this?" Eliza tightened her jaw, not wanting to show vulnerability as the crack in her voice just started off that vulnerability to Jaden sitting across from her.