sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

"WAIT REALLY?" Jaden asked the girl, to who just nodded her head in response, her smile covering her entire face.

"Jaden why are you acting surprised? I kissed you this morning didn't i?" Jaden nodded his head, shrugging his shoulders at the same time as he pulled Eliza into his arms, the two enjoying eachother's warmth.

"Oh I've missed you." Jaden mumbled into Eliza's head, to which the girl just laughed.

"Jaden i haven't gone anywhere, we've been together everyday for the last month." Eliza words muffled into Jaden's chest before he pulled away to see the girl, a smile still apparent on his face.

"Now the nervous part is done, let's go and enjoy this day, I've got more to show you." Jaden grabbed Eliza's hand, the two returning to watching the penguins and the other aquatic animals in the aquarium.

"More? Like what?"

"I don't know." Jaden said as they walked through the room, "maybe something to do with seeing a certain long necked animal, one from your favourite film."

"Madagascar?!" Eliza exclaimed, Jaden just smiling at the girl, to which answered her question, giving Jaden's hand a squeeze as she stopped in her tracks.

"There's a zoo down the road."

"Oh you are the best!"

elizahall posted a photo

Liked by, jadenhossler, kiocyr and 2,632,054 others

Jaden's trusted me to drive

Tagged: jadenhossler

View all 21,004 comments...

@fan2- her and Jaden are back together i bet you
    @jadenhossler- bet what

@fan6- Eliza is so pretty what

@fan1- Eliza i love you!
   @elizahall- and i love you 💘

@brycehall- @jadenhossler why would you do that
   @jadenhossler- idk - I regretted  it
     @elizahall- okay rude

@hater3- i hope you crash

@hater21- why are you even here?

@hater012- so annoying
    @-babyhall- aw it's not nice to say that about
            urself

@fan0- jeliza is sailing kids we all know