ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

ELIZA TOOK A DEEP BREATHE AS SHE WALKED UP THE THREE STEPS TOWARDS THE FRONT DOOR OF THE SWAY HOUSE. It was the day after Jaden had posted the photo of them on his Instagram, before then asking her if she could come over when the boys were having their tattoos.

Gazing her hand over the door handle, Eliza watched the door open, revealing a smiling Bryce and Josh standing before her. Before she could react, Josh had brought the girl into one of his signature hugs she always received, Bryce joining in second after.

"Well i can tell you guys have missed me." Eliza said, her words muffled as she was squashed against the chest of her brother.

Josh wiggled himself out of the hug, giving Bryce full range to give his sister a large and warm hug, planting a kiss on the top of her head.

"Okay Bryce that's enough of you being a good and affectionate brother." Josh laughed as Bryce pulled away from his sister, flicking her on the forehead, causing the girl to drop her smile, instead giving her older brother a glare.

"Oh buddy you fucked it." Josh said, slapping Bryce's shoulder as Eliza and the Canadian boy high five at the presence of the scared look on Bryce's face after  dropping her arms around Bryce.

"So what tattoos are we having today kids?" Eliza clapped her hands together as Josh directed the two hall siblings upstairs and into the direction of Jaden's room, of which immediately caught Eliza's attention.

"Uh- what we doing?" Eliza said, stopping dead in her tracks, Bryce and Josh stopping too to turn back and look at the youngest.

"what?"  Bryce responded, confusion written across his face. Josh shook his head, mentally calling the older Hall stupid, giving him a flick on the side of his head. Eliza laughed as Josh walked over to her, the two watching Bryce shake his head before turning around to continue walking into Jaden's room, leaving Eliza and Josh in the corridor.

"He's been asking about you, you know." Josh spoke, giving Eliza's shoulder a squeeze, a small smile sprawled across his face. When Eliza spoke a few moments ago, Josh immediately knew the worry and thoughts that were flying through the girls head, Josh then realising how stupid Bryce actually was as he did not notice.

"Really? Well that's good for him." Josh snorted as he ruffled Eliza's hair at her comment, the two laughing as they walked towards the door of Jaden's bedroom.

"We all know why you came."

"Yeah and it wasn't for him."

"We will see about that." Josh mumbled, hoping Eliza didn't hear, but he quickly realised the girl did as he hit him on the arm one more time before opening the door to Jaden's bedroom.

Eliza posted a tiktok