ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

ELIZA WAS WOKEN UP FROM HER SLEEP TO THE SOUND OF SHOUTING FROM OUTSIDE HER ROOM. the feeling of numbness in her throat made eliza feel uneasy, as she only felt like that when she was going to be sick.

but the girl was more intrigued into what was happening outside her bedroom.

so that's what she did.

climbing out of her bed, eliza felt uneasy once more when she was stood up on her two feet. she has to stabilise herself first, trying not to feel the effects of feeling dizzy before making her way out of her room.

"what the fuck is happening dude?!"

eliza furrowed her eyebrows as she opened the door to her bedroom, her entering the hallway of her apartment, the sound of bryce's voice becoming more clearer to the girl.

"bryce i don't know what is happening! but i have had enough of this!" eliza frowned at jaden shouting, to whom was clearly to bryce, and eliza assumed also to josh, as the two boys must have not left her apartment.

"well buddy someone has something against you so badly to do this."

the three boys that were sat in the living room of jaden and eliza's apartment glanced up as they heard the footsteps of the poorly girl enter the room. josh lifted his arm up, eliza walking over to him- giving him a hug as she sat down in the seat next to him- that being the only seat available as bryce and jaden had situated themselves on the other sofa.

"did we wake you up?" josh said as he pulled the girl into his side, giving her arm a squeeze. eliza nodded her head, before quickly shrugging it off this was clearly something important for the boys to be shouting about it.

"what the fuck has happened?" eliza mumbled, the girl letting out a yawn as bryce let a small smile appear on his face at the similarities him and eliza shared with their words- as she had basically repeated what he had said earlier.

"you haven't been on your phone have you?" jaden asked his girlfriend, this being the first thing he had said since eliza entered the room.

the look on jaden's face made eliza sigh, her hand finding its way to her head as she shook her head in disbelief.

"let me guess?- tiktokroom?" eliza sighed as she shook her head, getting up from the sofa. the three boys exchanged looks as a large sigh left eliza's mouth as she left the room.

"let's fucking cancel tiktok room! right here right fucking now!"

the three boys all let out laughs at eliza's shout as she re-entered the room, this time with her phone in her hand.

"i would totally let you right now belle if you weren't ill." josh commented, eliza sighing in defeat as she sat back beside the canadian boy. she glanced over to jaden, this being the first time she had properly glanced over and examined the boys face.

his face was red, his eyes looking slightly puffy, that immediately alerting and concerning the girl. had jaden been crying?

that made eliza's decision, the girl ignoring the numbness in her throat as she grabbed her phone out from under the blanket she had just wrapped around herself, unlocking her phone. bryce looked over at his sister, to see a look of pure annoyance displayed on her face, the girl clearly fed up with the fakeness and the extent people would go to do make rumours and break her and jaden up.

"before i do this and before you say i am debating you- because i am not, but i need to know one hundred percent from you that this absolute bullshit."