ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

AFTER THE WHOLE SWAY BOYS JOINING ELIZA AND JADEN FOR THEIR MOVIE NIGHT, ELIZA HAD MANAGED TO DETANGLE HERSELF AWAY FROM THE BOYS THE NEXT MORNING. She sighed, shaking her head at the boys that sprawled themselves all over her bed, leaving her having to cling onto Jaden so she would no fall off the bed.

No that she minded clinging onto him.

Leaving her bedroom, Eliza never felt so thankful for the hallway to be cold as the amount of people in her room accumulated so much unnecessary heat, turning the bedroom into a sauna.

Making herself a coffee once she entered the kitchen, Eliza sat herself down on one of the stools, taking a sip of her coffee as she strolled through Instagram, liking every photo as she scrolled by.

"Hey."

Eliza jumped, spilling some on of her coffee on the marble island, the girl mumbling curses under her breath as she used her jumper sleeve to wipe it up. She heard a familiar giggle behind her, Eliza lifting her head up to see Kio standing before her, rubbing his eyes.

"Kio Cyr look what you made me do."

The boy shrugged his shoulders, showing the girl he was not fussed by her spillage as he sat down beside her.

"You're up early."

"I know right." Kio said, Eliza nodding as she turned her body around, allowing herself to participate in the conversation she was having. "I would have slept longer if someone didn't kick my head as they attempted to climb out of bed."

Eliza snorted as the boys words, her eyes widening as she began to choke on her coffee. She looked at Kio for help to which the boy just shrugged his shoulders, looking down at his phone.

After a few minutes of coughing however, Kio grew a little annoyed at Eliza's persistent coughing, now deciding that he would tap the coughs back to help her stop dying on her coffee.

Eliza narrowed her eyes at the boy as she managed to swallow the coffee, it no longer being stuck in her throat. She swatted Kio's hand away, amusement covering his face, resulting in him getting a punch to the arm from the girl sitting beside him.

"Ow okay I was going to ask you how your date was cause you know... you fell asleep before you could tell me." Kio said, a frown playing onto his face as Eliza placed her coffee mug back on the counter after taking a sip.

"That's true... but you know It wasn't a date according to you guys." Kio furrowed his eyebrows at Eliza's words.

"What do you mean?"

"She means that you guys can't know."

The two teenagers jumped at the sound of another voice, them both turning around to see a tired Jaden walking into the kitchen, walking around to the opposite side of the island, leaning himself against it.

"You saw how Bryce got a little funny about Griffin asking me questions about Eliza the other day."

"Did he?" Jaden and Kio nodded, Eliza sighing.

"Wouldn't he be annoyed if you guys started dating without telling him?"

"Woah." Eliza said, holding her hand out. "Who said anything about dating?"