sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

ELIZA WAS LAYING DOWN ON HER BED, REFUSING TO MOVE DUE TO THE SEVERE HANGOVER. Every time she would get out of bed, her head grew so heavy that she had to sit back down.

The rest of the boys were feeling their hangovers as well, but not as severe as Eliza was feeling her own, probably due to her insisting that she would down the drinks at beer pong inside of either Josh or Jaden.

The sway boys were all sat down in the living, either on their phones or sat in their couples, the girls having stayed the night. Jaden was sat in between Nessa and Josh and Bryce and Addison, the boy feeling severely single.

"Dude why don't you go get my sister?" Bryce whispered, leaning into Jaden so only he would hear.

"For real?" Jaden said, shocked as to how Bryce is reacting and taking the information that something is going on between Jaden and Eliza. Jaden didn't know exactly, as they had been on a few dates since their first one.

"I think she just needs company to cope with her hangover." Bryce said, a smile covering his face as he patted Jaden's shoulder. "But do anything dodgy Jaden and your head will be on a stick."

"Noted."

"Have fun." Jaden jumped as He turned around to see Kio leaning over the sofa, a smirk on his face. Jaden scoffed, hitting the boy on the arm, a laugh escaping the boys mouth.

Jaden jumped up from the sofa, excusing himself from the group of boys and their partners, Kio looking at the now empty sit, debating whether to sit down.

But he didn't. Kio walked past into the kitchen, not wanting to be a fifth wheel to the two couples.

AFTER GRABBING SOME OF ELIZA'S ESSENTIALS, JADEN WAS NOW OUTSIDE OF ELIZA'S ROOM. He knocked on the door to no response, quickly assuming the girl was asleep.

Opening the door as quiet as possible, Jaden was right to assume Eliza was fast asleep, as there she was, snuggling into one of her pillows, her head resting on top of it.

Jaden closed the door behind him, making his way over to the girl, placing her essentials, consisting of a bottle of water, tablets and Cheetos, on the bedside table.

The movement in her room however, stirred the girl awake, her eyes adjusting to the figure standing beside her bed. Jaden hadn't noticed the girl waking up, as he sat himself down on the edge of the bed.

"fancy seeing you here."

Jaden turned around to see Eliza smiling at the boy, her hand placed on her forehead. He returned the smile to the girl, leaning over to grab the bottle of water and the tablets.

"You're too good." Eliza said, thanking the boy as she took the stuff out of his hands, taking the two tablets before sipping some water.

"I know right." Jaden said, Eliza giving him a look as she shook her head. She moved over, allowing the boy to have more room on the bed, the two leaning their backs against the headboard.

"Okay I take that back." Eliza said, Jaden fake gasping as he looked down at the girl. Sticking her tongue out at the boy, Jaden pulled the girl to his side, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"How are you feeling?" Jaden said, rubbing his hand up and down the girls waist as she leaned her head on his shoulder. Eliza nodded to Jaden's question, the two sitting in each others silence, neither feeling uncomfortable.

"You can go back to sleep Liza." Jaden said, planting a kiss on Eliza's head before the girl leaned her back to look up at him.

"You sure?" Jaden nodded his head, planting a kiss on her lips. Eliza smiled, her eyes wondering around his face as his eyes fixated on hers.