ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

AS JOHN HOSSLER PULLED THE CAR UP THE DRIVE, THE TWO HOSSLER PARENTS NOTICED THE LACK OF CONVERSATION HAPPENING BEHIND THEM. Amy turned around, a smile instantly being brought onto her face as she awed at her son and Eliza fast asleep. The girls head was resting on his shoulder with his arm wrapped around her waist, whilst his head rested ontop of hers.

This wasn't a rare occurrence for the two teenagers to sleep like this when they were sat upright. There have been many occasions where the boys had walked in the living room to see the two in this exact position, resulting in the boys leaving them alone.

Most of the time.

"You do it." Amy whispered to her husband, John turning off the ignition before turning his head to see what his wife was referring to.

"Why me?" John hit back at his wife, being careful not to wake up the sleeping teenagers.

"Because i feel bad waking them up!" Amy yelled in a whisper, the two parents looking at one another before opening their car doors.

"Well you can wake them up Amy, I'll be busy taking their stuff up to Jaden's room."

"What?" Amy questioned her husbands statement, to which John grew confused as to what he had said wrong. "Your putting Eliza's stuff in J's room?"

"Yeah?" John answered in more of a question, Amy shaking her head as they discussed over the car bonnet.

"They aren't together anymore John."

"Well they might aswell be, look at them Amy." Amy sighed as she knew her husband was right in a sense. Eliza and Jaden weren't together, but some of their actions could easily confuse people around them of where their friendship or relationship stands.

"Just bring their stuff in, but don't assume Eliza is sleeping with Jaden in his room." John nodded, not deciding to argue with his wife, as that never ends well for the man. Amy sighed again as she walked over to Jaden's car door, the sound of it opening stirred the teenager awake.

"Hey hun." Amy whispered as she pointed down at Eliza. Jaden looked down, Amy noticing the smile of looking at the girl on his face appear, her heart warming at her son. "We'll be inside." Amy said, leaving her son as she walked towards the front door, helping her husband with some of the belongings of Eliza and Jaden's.

"Liza." Jaden sang, as he lifted his hand that was wrapped around her waist, giving her arm a gentle rub. The girl stirred awake, her head leaning off Jaden's shoulder, a tinge of pink covering her cheeks.

"I fell asleep again." Eliza mumbled, Jaden lightly laughing at the girls embarrassment, to which he didn't understand why she felt that way as she knew he was okay with her sleeping and using him as a pillow.

"Eliza how many times do i have to say don't say sorry for sleeping on me." Jaden said to the girl, as they climbed out of the car, Jaden seeing the top of Eliza's head, making the boy want to laugh.

"I will always say sorry for it."

"Don't be stupid." Jaden hit back at the girl as he waited for Eliza to walk around the car to his side. Eliza's eyes drifted up to the house standing before them, a smile showcasing on her face at the homely feel of it.

"Your house looks so nice!" Eliza exclaimed, Jaden nodding as he directed the two inside, where they were met with the shouts of two unfamiliar voices.

"Haley! Sophie! Stop it!"

Jaden laughed as he and Eliza stepped inside the house, Jaden closing the door behind them. Eliza smiled as she watched Jaden walk into the kitchen, John coming down the stairs, showcasing his smile to Eliza.