ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

NEGATIVE. that's what the pregnancy test showed, a sigh of relief escaping from eliza's lips as she opened the door to her bathroom, jaden and kio awaiting for the answer. she shook her head, the two boys sighing, a frown displaying on jaden's face.

apart of eliza was over the moon at it showing negative, as she had said to kio before, being eighteen a pregnant, wasn't ideal for eliza. a whole load more responsibility comes around when a child is involved, and eliza wasn't ready for that. in a few years time maybe, but not right now.

the teenager was happy at the moment, living her best life, with her boyfriend and her friends, the ability to do whatever she pleased, without having to have the responsibility of having a child.

that and eliza could imagine the amount of hate and publicity she would receive in response to her being pregnant, the girl not even sure she would be able to handle it, as the hate she was receiving at the moment was overbearing as it is.

as she went and handed the two boys the pregnancy stick to show it to them, she felt the sudden urge to throw up again, the girl running back to the comfort of the toilet that she had hung her head over for the past few hours.

"false negative?" kio whispered to jaden before the two boys ran to eliza's side, comforting her during the vulnerable stage she was in from her throwing up. jaden shrugged his shoulders in response to kio's question, him not knowing whether it was a false negative, but one thing he did know was that eliza was not feeling well, and she needed to go the doctor as soon as possible.

"i don't know, but whatever it is, it's causing her to throw up constantly. like come on kio she nearly passed out because she got light headed from trying to be sick. she needs to go to the doctors."

kio agreed with jaden's comment, the two keeping eliza company with her sickness, the two teenagers becoming curious as to what was wrong with eliza, if it wasn't pregnancy,

what was it?

the sound of silence caught the two boys attention as they looked down to see eliza no longer throwing up. nor was she actually moving.

"eliza." jaden let go off her hair, moving his way around to look at her face, to see the girls eyes closed as she rested her head against the toilet seat. he shook his girlfriend gently, getting no response, immediately making the boy grow alarmed.

kio also copied jaden's action, however he instead put her hair up in a bun incase she were to throw up again, not wanting to get sick in her hair. the two boys shook the passed out girl, jaden noticing she was in fact breathing, but had just lost consciousness.

"eliza."

this shake caused the girl to stir awake, jaden breathing a heavy sigh of relief as he wiped off the sweat of his forehead, him immediately no longer feeling anxious as eliza's eyes opened. kio helped the girl off the floor, jaden grabbing the girl out of kio's hold, picking up her bridal style, carrying her over to the bed before placing her down gently.

"so, whose calling the doctors? me or you."

KIO WAS TAPPING HIS FOOT AGAINST THE MARBLE FLOOR OF THE DOCTORS SURGERY, HIM BEING ANXIOUS AS HE AWAITED FOR JADEN AND OR ELIZA TO COME OUT OF ONE OF THE ROOMS. thankfully, when having called the doctors a few hours ago, jaden had managed to get an appointment for half twelve, it now being quarter to one, making kio grow anxious as he hadn't expected the appointment to have been this long.