ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

KNOCKING ON ELIZA'S DOOR, JADEN HELD A BAG OF CHEETOS IN HAND AS HE WAITED FOR ELIZA'S RESPONSE. After not hearing any noise from Eliza, Jaden opened the door leaning forward, peeking his head, a smile crawling onto his face at Eliza.

The girl was fast asleep, her arms tightly wrapped around her pillow, evident that she was drained from chasing Bryce around the house for the last hour or two.

Closing the door behind him, Jaden walked over to the girl, careful not to make any loud noises to disturb her slumber. Jaden gently placed down the bag of Cheetos, making sure there was no rustling of the back as he placed it against the bedside table.

Jaden then sat himself down at the end of her bed, being aware of her feet, not wanting to sit on them and cause Eliza to wake up.

The dip in her bed however did stir the girl awake, Eliza opening her eyes slightly to see the familiar figure sitting at the end of her bed. Jaden hadn't noticed the girl open her eyes as he looked down at her phone, giving Eliza the perfect time to give him a playful kick to the leg.

"Ow what the-"

Jaden looked at Eliza, seeing the girl squint her eyes shut as she tried to pretend she was asleep, but Jaden noticed her struggle to hide the smile crawling onto her face.

Jaden raised his eyebrow as he waited for Eliza to open one of her eyes, to which she did. Having seen she got caught, Eliza put her head into the pillow, her laugh being muffled as Jaden shook his head before a laugh too escaping his mouth.

Jaden leaned forward, falling onto Eliza's chest, wrapping his arms around her waist, nuzzling his head into her chest.

"Your smile got you caught."

Eliza nodded as she lifted her head out of her pillow, looking down to see her eyes meeting the boys laying on her chest, a lazy smile sprawled across her face.

Jaden lifted himself off Eliza's chest, joining her at the top of the bed, both of their backs resting against the headboard. Once Jaden got comfortable, Eliza leaned down, placing her head on his shoulder, Jaden wrapping his arm around her waist, rubbing circles with his thumb.

"You hungry?" Jaden asked, Eliza shaking her head. Jaden lifted up Eliza's head, his hands resting on her chin as he brought her eyes to meet his own.

"My Eliza is not hungry?" Eliza shook her head, trying her hardest to keep a straight face as Jaden lifted one of his hands to her forehead, the back of his hand resting there. "You haven't got a fever."

"Jaden I'm just not hungry."

"But i bought you Cheetos." Eliza sucked her lips in to stop herself from laughing at the sadness covering Jaden's face, him pouting at the girl. Giving the boy a kiss, the frown left his face immediately being replaced with a bright smile.

"I guess that makes up for it." Jaden said shrugging as Eliza pulled away, leaning her head back against his shoulder, his arm finding its way back to her waist, pulling her closer to his side.

The sound of Eliza yawning made Jaden plant a kiss on the top of her head.

"Got to sleep."

"What about you?"

"I'll probably sleep too." Eliza nodded as she placed a kiss on Jaden's mouth, before the two leaned down, Jaden now resting his back against the pillows, Eliza making herself comfortable against his chest.

As Eliza closed her eyes, she felt Jaden lean forward, making her narrow her eyes at the boy as she looked up.

"Did you steal my blanket and pillow?" Jaden asked the girl as he noticed his familiar leopard print patterning of the pillow he was resting his hand on and the blanket beside him. He looked at Eliza who just stared at him, her eyes wide.