ғɪғᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ

AFTER JUST UNDER SIX HOURS OF FLYING, THE PAIR HAD MADE IT TO CHATTANOOGA. Once again Jaden was awake as the plan landed, his eyes diverting themselves off his from phone screen to the sleeping girl next to him. Eliza was currently resting her head on Jaden's shoulder, as well as having her arm linked with his.

Jaden smiled at the girl, not wanting to wake up her as she looked so peaceful sleeping beside him. People surrounding the two as they got up from their seats smiled at Jaden when they looked down to see Eliza sleeping.

Jaden would return the smile, but after a minute or two of watching everyone get their belongings from the overhead compartments, Jaden decided it was time to wake the girl up.

Feeling something shake her, Eliza stirred awake to be met with the eyes of Jaden looking at her, both of them immediately smiling at one another.

"Sorry I always sleep, leaving you to your own company on flights." Jaden shrugged, not too fussed at Eliza resting on the plane, especially when she decided to use his shoulder as a pillow, as when she did, he would normally fall asleep with her, his head resting on top of hers.

"Don't be stupid, I do sleep too you know."

"Oh that's what i feel what something heavy rests on my head." Eliza joked, Jaden scoffed as he flicked the girls cheek, the two looking at one another.

Eliza stood up, Jaden allowing her to get up first, which did not make sense as he was sat on the outside, but Eliza didn't care. The girl climbed over Jaden as the plane began to quieten down, the boy jabbing her side, making her giggle.

"Jaden Hossler stop." Eliza said to the boy, Jaden looking amused as he got him up from his seat, grabbing both his and Eliza's bags from the overhead compartment.

Eliza smiled as Jaden handed the girl her bag, the two teenagers following the remaining people off the plane.

"Welcome to Chattanooga." Jaden announced to Eliza as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, his other hand preoccupied with holding his bag. Eliza squeezed Jaden's hand that rested on her shoulder, before swapping the hand she held her bag in to allow Jaden to walk beside her.

"Do you reckon your mum will be happy to see you?"

"Me? She'll be more happy to see you."

"ELIZA! JADEN!" Jaden nodded his head to Eliza, his mum proving his point he had made earlier as Amy Hossler pulled the teenage girl into a tight hug, giving her a squeeze. Eliza hitched a breath as she returned the hug to the Hossler mother.

John laughed at his wife's reaction, the father of Jaden walking over to his son, engulfing him in a slightly less tight hug compared to his wife. Amy pulled away from Eliza, her hands cupping her cheeks as her smile lit up the arrivals of the airport.

"You are so much prettier in person!" Eliza smiled at Amy as the Hossler parent stepped away from Eliza, Amy and John swapping places, allowing Amy to finally welcome her son into her arms.

"How was the flight?" John asked Eliza as he pulled her into a light hug, the girl nodding her head in response once she had pulled away.

"It was good yeah, just consisted of me sleeping." Eliza shrugged, John smiling at her as he picked up the handle of her luggage, leaving Jaden to carry his own as him and his mum quickly engrossed themselves in conversation.

The group of four walked out of the airport, the slight breeze hitting Eliza's skin, making the girl shiver as she followed Jaden's parents to the car.