ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sɪx

AFTER A FEW MINUTES OF WATCHING HIS GIRLFRIEND FANGIRL OVER HIS NEW TATTOOS, JADEN WAS NOW FINALLY STANDING INFRONT OF THE MIRROR IN ELIZA'S BATHROOM, BLACK DYE COVERING HIS WHOLE HEAD. eliza's hands were too covered in black dye, even though they were covered with gloves, eliza knew that with her luck, her hands would still be stained underneath.

amy and john were on standby in the living room, incase they needed to break up or defend one of the teenage couple when they liked to argue about hair dye.

that may have happened twice already in the first two minutes of eliza dyeing jaden's hair.

the arguments were nothing drastic, nothing to be worrying about, it was just one of eliza's and jaden's many bickers they had, most often ending in them two laughing at one another, with jaden saying they were acting like an old married couple.

to which john and amy agreed, saying the teenagers often acted like the two adults did.

because it was jaden's birthday tomorrow, both jaden and eliza were both being flooded with texts, but for different reasons.

most of eliza's texts consisted of bryce texting her photos of the house he had decorated for the boys birthday. that and he was in annoying mood, making sense as to why he was texting her constantly, sometimes even triple texting her.

jaden's was just prebirthday texts from his family, saying that they would see him soon, and that they would text him again in the morning.

jaden too had gotten a text from bryce, but this time the older brother of eliza was just sending their usual texts, consisting of well, anything. a few texts from the sway boys group chat coming through occasionally, once they all decided after waiting a few minutes to answer bryce's texts.

"i don't think i've ever seen bryce text you so much." jaden stated out of the blew whilst eliza was massaging the black dye into the boys hair, making sure everywhere was covered. he had glanced down at the girls phone, the constant sound of vibrations having of caught the boys attention.

"yeah, he's just deciding to annoy me." eliza said shrugging off the boys words, she was hoping that jaden wouldn't open her phone and read the texts from her brother, as that would just ruin the surprise.

"do you want me to tell you what he said?"

this wasn't unusual for the couple to do, both of them having trust in one another with their phones, both of them having nothing to hide. even before the whole scenario with charly, the couple have always been open with everything, neither one of them hiding their phones from the other. so if jaden wanted to go on eliza's phone, not to check it and constantly keep an eye on her as he thinks that's an overbearing and controlling characteristic, eliza would let him, vice versa.

"i mean you could, if you wanted to ruin your birthday tomorrow."

jaden glanced up at the girl in the mirror, eliza raising an eyebrow as she saw him pick up her phone, before placing it back down.

"yeah I'll wait."

"only have to wait a day."

"i'm not overally that excited."

eliza stopped what she was doing, the girl glaring at jaden in the mirror, the boy looking up to see his girlfriend glaring.

"what?" jaden said, eliza just tilting her head, before giving jaden's head a whack.

"okay i deserved that."

"you did. this birthday will be one of the best!" eliza exclaimed, jaden just smiling as he titled his head up, to get a clear view of his girlfriend, smiling at her.