sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ

"OH MY GOD MUM I'M GOING TO UNIVERSAL AND PARIS LOOK!" eliza exclaimed as she shook the pieces of paper, of which were the confirmation tickets for universal orlando, and also confirmation plane tickets to Paris, France.

"i can see Eliza," Eliza grew embarrassed as she realised she was acting like a five year old when they get sweets as a treat, the girl sitting herself back down next to Jaden. The boy just laughed at his girlfriends reaction, pulling her into his side, Eliza wrapping her arms around Jaden's waist, giving him a big squeeze.

"hate to ruin the moment." Bryce spoke up, Eliza and Jaden looking up to Eliza's older brother, his finger pointed under the tree. "but i want to know what you got Jaden."

"Oh- i completely forgot!" Eliza exclaimed, earning laughs to fill the room as Eliza leaned back behind Jaden, grabbing the presents from under the tree.

Jaden's eyes widened as he was handed two presents, one of them surprisingly bigger than the other.

"before you open it," Jaden looked up to Eliza, her hand on his before she directed her head to Bryce. "If i hear anything come out of your mouth Bryce Michael Hall, I won't hesitate to tackle you again."

"I hadn't said anything yet!" Bryce exclaimed, his voice cracking as he held his arms up in defence.

"Yet." John added, Eliza nodding her head towards John, Bryce shaking her head to the father of Jaden, mentally telling him that he betrayed him by taking Eliza's side.

"ignore them Eliza, Jaden open the present i want to know what you got!" Haley announced, Jaden laughing as he placed one of the presents on the floor, opening the one that was on top first.

Taking a deep breathe, Eliza began to feel anxious once again, but instead of feeling anxious about opening presents, she had more anxiety waiting for Jaden to open his present.

Jaden smiled as he saw smaller box revealed under the wrapping paper, Eliza taking another deep breathe as Jaden opened the lid.

"I know it's nothing special but i-"

"Eliza stop, i love them."

"Really?"

"Yes really now stop worrying."

The girl laughed as Jaden lifted up the wooden guitar pick holder, on the side of the holder was an angel halo, alongside devil horns, symbols to one of Jaden's songs that he had shown Eliza a month ago. Inside the wooden guitar pick holder, was three guitar picks, all different designs developed on them.

One was a angel halo.

second was devil horns.

and the third, was a picture of Jaden and Eliza copied onto it.

The reason for getting the guitar picks was due to Jaden playing the guitar a lot more recently, especially playing to Eliza, to which made the teenager more aware of how damaged the one guitar pick Jaden had left. As well as that, the boy would constantly complain how he could never play good due to the guitar pick.

even though he never played badly, he can no longer use that excuse with the three new guitar picks he had been given by his girlfriend.

"i love them." Jaden whispered, grabbing Eliza's hand giving it a squeeze, to which made the girl smile.

After admiring the guitar picks for a good minute, he placed it down beside him, he proceeded to move on to the next gift Eliza had in store for him.

Upon taking off the wrapping paper off the other present, Jaden once again saw a box, this one much larger than the one containing the guitar picks however.