ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ

IT WAS TUESDAY, THE DAY BEFORE ELIZA'S BIRTHDAY AND TO SAY THE BOYS WERE STRESSED ABOUT PLANNING ELIZA'S BIRTHDAY PARTY WOULD BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT. Bryce and Griffin were rushing in and out of the sway house, often heading to the nearest store to buy decorations and snacks or they would go for the help of Addison and Dixie, allowing the four to discus the last minute details for the party in secret.

Having being told by Griffin and Bryce that they were going to go and grab some more food, Eliza grew suspicious after their fourth journey out of the house in the last twelve hours.

Eliza decided to ignore the strangeness of the two boys, deciding to leave them by as she crashed onto the sofa beside Jaden and Kio, the two too engrossed in their phones to notice her presence.

Josh walked in quickly after, laughing at Eliza as she stared at Kio and Jaden, waiting for some sort of reaction from the two. But there was none. The sound of Josh's laugh too didn't catch the two boys attention, making Josh and Eliza look at one another, eyebrows raised.

"I have an idea." Eliza mouthed, Josh nodded his head, the two ushering out of the room.

"You get the ice I'll get the buckets." Eliza nodded, her and Josh running in opposite directions, both grabbing their items for their plan to gain Kio and Jaden's attention.

Minutes later, Jaden and Kio still intrigued on their phones, both felt something hit the sofa behind them, however still didn't bring their attentions from their phones.

Eliza and Josh looked at one another before scoffing at the two oblivious boys as the two teenagers hit Kio and Jaden with the towels before placing them around the sofa to prevent Griffin getting angry with Eliza and Josh for soaking the sofa.

"What the hell?!"

Josh and Eliza bursted into fits of laughter as they finished splashing Kio and Jaden with the bucket of ice water, Eliza grabbing their phones before they could get damaged from the water.

Daggers were thrown Josh and Eliza's way as the two teenagers high-fived one another, ignoring the glare from the two soaked teenagers.

"that's what you get for ignoring Eliza."

THE REST OF THE DAY, ELIZA AND JOSH HID FROM KIO AND JADEN AS THE TWO PRANKED TEENAGERS DECLARED WAR UPON JOSH AND ELIZA. Right now Eliza was hiding behind the door to Jaden's bedroom instead of hiding behind her own as her and Josh were hiding from the wrath of Kio and Jaden.

Hearing footsteps down the hall, Eliza clamped her mouth shut to prevent herself from giggling and revealing her hiding space. Eliza leaned towards the door, her eyes peeking through the gap in between the door hinge, allowing her to still be hidden by have slight view of the hallway.

"Found you."

Eliza jumped as she felt someone cover her eyes, quickly becoming confused as to how someone go into the room without her noticing. It was then Eliza felt someone kissing her neck, making the girl quietly moan.

"How the fuck did you-"

"Shush." Jaden mumbled against her neck, Eliza smiled as she grabbed a hold of Jaden's head behind her, pulling it away from her neck as she turned her body around, her back now leaning against the wall, allowing her to have a full view of the boy standing before her.

"Hi."

Jaden laughed at Eliza's quiet voice, his lips quickly crashing back onto hers as he pulled her towards him. To prevent any disruptions, Jaden closed the bedroom door quietly to prevent any unnecessary visits.