ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

"THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?" Eliza grunted, her heart rate increasing as she grew uneasy of the presence of Charlie standing behind her.

"Now let's no way to treat a friend." Eliza scoffed, shaking her head as she saw him sit down beside her. She scooted away as she felt him growing too close, but he followed, inching himself closer to the girl.

"We aren't friends Charlie. Fuck off."

Charlie's laugh rang through Eliza's ears as she felt his hand on her shoulder, making the girl grow stiff at the touch. She grew uneasy, the intense smell of whiskey radiating off the boy. Sure she had a few drinks too, but nothing as strong as the smell or taste of whiskey.

"Oh come on sweet, you want to have fun?"

"No. Now if you don't take that hand off me, I won't hesitate to shove it up your ass." Eliza snarled as she looked up to Charlie, his smirk growing bigger on his face, increasing the uneasiness situated in Eliza's stomach.

"Come on Eliza."

"I said fuck off!" Eliza shouted, swatting away Charlie's hand before jumping up from the step, making her way back towards the safety of the crowd inside the sway house.

Her back hit the front door, her hand fiddling to find the door handle as Charlie walked towards her, his smirk still playing on his face.

"Oh come on... just a little fun, that's all i ask."

Eliza hitched her breath as one of his hands trailed down her arm, the other down her side. Closing her hands, Charlie watched the girl open her eyes, not filled with pleasure.

But with anger.

Eliza pushed the boy off her once more, the boy losing his footing as he stepped down the few steps, Eliza ready to make a dash for it when no longer felt herself leaning against the door.

"Hey, you okay?"

The familiar sound of Jaden's voice instantly soothed Eliza, the uneasiness brewing in her stomach diffusing as she grabbed ahold of Jaden's hand without looking.

Jaden noticed the aura of uneasiness surrounding the girl as he looked forward to see a boy regaining his balance. Jaden snarled, not releasing he was tightening his grip on Eliza's hand until she winced.

"Sorry baby." Jaden whispered, rubbing his hands over Eliza's, the girl leaning into him for support as they noticed Charlie make his way out of the entrance of the sway house.

"Good choice mate! Now fuck off!" Jaden shouted, Charlie turning around to give Eliza one final wink before turning down the road, disappearing out of sight.

"You okay? He didn't hurt you or anything?" Eliza shook her head, as she felt her legs go limp. Jaden felt it too as he tightened his grip around the girl. Jaden stepped out the door, allowing him to close it before moving him and Eliza to the wall, the two sliding down to the floor.

"Come here."

Eliza leaned into Jaden, his arms wrapping around her as she sat in between his legs. A smile creeped onto her face as she felt Jaden planting kisses on her head, his hands holding tightly onto her own as they sat outside in the colder temperature compared to inside the house.

"Guess we did end up stargazing after all." Eliza said, Jaden smiled as he leaned his head to the side to get a good view of Eliza's face and what her facial expressions were.

"I need a drink." Eliza mumbled, leaning her head to the side, allowing the girl to place a kiss on the boys neck.

"Eliza you've drunk enough." Jaden mumbled, as Eliza kissed his neck again, the boy using all his resistance to push her away, not wanting to get carried away as they both have had too much to drink.