ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ

ELIZA GREW SUSPICIOUS AS JADEN PULLED I
UP TO THE SWAYHOUSE, THE FIRST THING ELIZA NOTICING WAS THE LACK OF LIGHTS ILLUMINATING THE WINDOWS. Assuming the boys were in the living room at the back of the house, Eliza didn't question why the house was so dark as her and Jaden walked up the stairs.

After having dinner, Jaden persuaded Eliza for the two to go shopping, his excuse being he wanted to spoil Eliza for her birthday. Eliza was hesitant at first at Jaden spending his money on the girl, but the boy insisted.

Opening the door, Eliza's mouth hung open. Jaden smiled as he saw the boys alongside the girls standing before them, a banner hanging above them.

'Happy Birthday Eliza!'

Not being able to comprehend words, Eliza looked at Jaden behind her, to see a huge smile sprawled across her face. Eliza ran over to her brother, squeezing him into a hug, him quickly returning the squeeze as he planted a kiss on the top of her head.

"That's what you lot have all be secretive." Eliza announced to the group as she went around, hugging them all, the boys nodding, returning her hugs.

"Come on we've got to get ready!" Addison said, grabbing ahold of Eliza's hand. Eliza narrowed her eyes in confusion as to what she had to get ready for.

"You got yourself a new outfit right?" Eliza nodded at Avani's question, the girls except Eliza all looked at Jaden, giving him huge smiles and a thumbs up. Eliza turned around to look at Jaden, for him to wink at her.

"go on, you've got a party to get ready for." Jaden said, walking over as he rubbed Eliza's shoulder, trying to hold his laughter in at her shocked expression.

"Eliza buddy, we have parties all the time why do you look so shocked?" Josh asked, Eliza shrugging her shoulders in response. "Just go get ready, we'll sort everything."

"Yes sir." The girls all shouted before walking away from the boys, making their way to Eliza's bedroom.

elizahall posted a photo

Liked by,  jadenhossler, kiocyr and 1,898,102 others

Liked by, jadenhossler, kiocyr and 1,898,102 others

Surprise birthday party? Yes please

View all 25,173 comments...

@jadenhossler- wonder who brought you that
      dress? It suits you :)
      @elizahall- it was this kid who thinks he's a
rockstar
@fan7- he is a rockstar
@elizahall- and don't i know it