ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Addisonraee added to her instagram story

THE END OF THE SECOND WEEK OF LIVING AT THE SWAY HOUSE WAS COMING, THE GROUP PREPPING THEMSELVES FOR ANOTHER OF BRYCE'S PARTIES

THE END OF THE SECOND WEEK OF LIVING AT THE SWAY HOUSE WAS COMING, THE GROUP PREPPING THEMSELVES FOR ANOTHER OF BRYCE'S PARTIES. Eliza and Jaden had gone on a few more dates, consisting of going to their favourite place, Chili's.

Jaden had asked Bryce how he would feel if one of the boys were to try and date his younger sister at the beginning of the week, to which the older Hall sibling, just simply shrugged his head, alongside the words:

"if she's happy and they're happy then it's fine."

That was a surprisingly good answer from Bryce, making Jaden feel more comfortable asking the boy if he could in fact try something out with his sister.

And that's what he was going to do right now.

Eliza and the rest of the boy's girlfriends were currently upstairs getting ready, Bryce and the rest of the sway boys preparing for the party, by placing our plastic cups, cans along the island as well as placing respecter bin bags around the house to prevent an absolute mess having to be cleared tomorrow morning.

Jaden was currently sorting out the cans, placing them in respected groups, soft cans such as sprite on one side of the island, heavier drinks, alcoholic drinks more specifically on the right hand side.

"Yo Bryce." Jaden shouted, grabbing the boys attention out of the fridge, his eyes darting over to him.

"What's up?"

The rest of the boys had disappear from the kitchen coincidentally, besides Kio, who was sitting on the stool in the kitchen, eating popcorn.

"You know my question the other day I asked?" Bryce nodded, closing the fridge door, turning around to give the boy standing across the room his full attention.

"You want to know if you can date my sister?"

Jaden gulped, his eyes widening as he looked at Kio, the boy sharing the same expression, his popcorn falling out of his mouth and back into his hand.

"Uh..." Jaden said, rubbing his neck, avoiding Bryce's eyes and the smirk that had crawled onto his face.

"J, don't look so shocked... you just think I'm dumb as fuck if I didn't see it coming." Bryce said lightheartedly, bringing a sense of relief to not just flush over Jaden, but Kio too, the boy returning to his popcorn.