ғᴏᴜʀ

STANDING IN FRONT OF HER MIRROR, ELIZA HEARD THE BOYS SHOUTING AND CHANTING AS SHE SMOOTHED OUT HER DRESS. Taking a deep breath, Eliza decided to join the boys downstairs, having some last minute time together as a group before the party started.

As she got closer down the stairs, she heard the sound of several cans opening, followed by more cheering and chanting. Eliza rolled her eyes as the sound of her boots colliding with the stairs brought the boys attention to the younger Hall.

"Hi." Eliza said as she met the eyes of all the boys, Bryce hysterically shaking his head.

"The hell Eliza! You aren't wearing that." Bryce walked over, covering his sister with his hands, glaring at the boys who were staring at his sister.

"The hell I am... now what we drinking?" The sway boys with the exception of Bryce cheered as they walked to the kitchen.

"Don't you look good for once." Anthony said, Eliza smacking the boy on the arm, the two laughing.

"You just wait to see what your girlfriends wearing." Eliza replied, Anthony nodding his head as the group huddled around the island.

Looking across the room, Eliza saw Jaden looking at her, the girl giving the boy a playful wink, the boy quickly returning one of his own.

"Right... whose up for pictures!" Josh shouted, clapping his hands together before pointing at Eliza and Jaden.

"You two!" Eliza eyes widened, as did Jaden's, the two looking confused at the Canadian boy who pointed his finger to the back garden.

"Photos."

"Why?" Eliza asked, Jaden nodding his head in agreement.

"Because." Josh answered, shrugging off the question as he walked out of the kitchen, towards the pool.

Eliza looked to the rest of the sway boys, all of which shrugged their shoulders as Bryce picked up a can of sprite, taking a swig of it.

"Okay..." Eliza mumbled, nodding at her head at Jaden, the two following Josh out of the room, meeting him outside.

"What the fuck was that all about?" Eliza asked the boy walking beside her, him shrugging his shoulders in return.

"It's Josh... he always wants to stir things up."

Eliza jumped at the sound of Griffin's voice behind her, the sound of the boys snickering behind her.

"Not funny dickwads."

"Dickwads?" Kio repeated, Eliza nodding her head the boy, to who just laughed, ruffling her hair.

"Kio Cyr you are going to pay for that!" The boy screamed, making a beeline outside, Eliza running after him, hot on his trail.

"Rookie mistake Kio." Bryce said, shaking his head at the screaming boy.

"Why's that?" Blake and Jaden asked the older Hall sibling, the boy pointing at his sister.

"She's an athlete dude, that girl can run." The sound of Eliza laughing, Kio heard making a mixture of screaming and laughing as the group joined the two outside.

"See." Bryce said, pointing at his sister of whom had jumped on Kio's back, ruffling his hair. Bryce looked at the boys of whom all shared an amused look on their faces, beside Jaden.

"What's gotten you to frown J?" Jaden looked up to the boy, shaking his head immediately.

"Oh nothing... now that pose shall we?" Jaden said, striking a pose causing the boys to laugh as they walked over to Josh of whom was standing there impatiently.