sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

AFTER THE FALSE "NEWS" RELEASED FROM TIKTOKROOM THAT MORNING, ELIZA AND JADEN SPENT THE WHOLE DAY OF CHRISTMAS EVE OVER-EXAGGERATING THE COUPLE STATUS. After the first two posts from this morning, tiktokroom had then proceeded to delete their posts, making everyone who supported not only Jaden and Eliza, but the whole supporters of the sway house joined in and made 'cancel tiktokroom' trend on twitter.

This was all amusing to Bryce and the couple, as they finally understood what happens with couples, using him and Addison are an example. Sure they two would be on and off, to which Eliza yelled at Bryce for and even Addison too, as she wouldn't just give her brother all the hassle.

The whole family that were staying at the Hall's house joined the tradition of baking on Christmas Eve, thus being the reason why Eliza was so shocked this morning at Jaden's outburst of saying he wanted to bake.

That was due to the fact, when Eliza was still living at the sway house full time, she wanted to do multiple baking sessions, of which Jaden denied, resulting in Kio being the bestest friend ever and did the baking sessions with Eliza.

Speaking of Kio, when the whole fake news came out about Eliza cheating on Jaden with Kio, the two best friends had began to fuel the fire between themselves, making several jokes to one another over the phone as well as texts, the two teenagers finding it absolutely stupid that anybody would even contemplate thinking those two were together.

The infamous 'All I want for christmas is you' by Mariah Carey was currently blasting its way through the Hall home, as Eliza and Jaden were in the process of measuring out the ingredients for the christmas cookies the two were making, Sophie and her husband Clayton joining the young couple in baking the essential baked goods as the parents of the two families sat together, Haley and Bryce watching the baking couples from the kitchen island.

"Haley you are a great help you know." Jaden said to his sister, Haley just responding with a smile and a thumbs up as her and Bryce leaned back on the island chairs, looking relaxed unlike Eliza. The girl was currently stressing over the way Jaden liked to measure ingredients, the teenager not resetting the scales every time he added in a new ingredient, of which made Eliza anxious as to how Jaden would and could remember how much he had actually put in.

"Jaden you are just stressing me out." Eliza mumbled into Jaden's shoulder as the girl wrapped her hands around his arm, leaning herself against his shoulder. Jaden just simply laughed at the girl, clapping his hands together, the excess flour on his hands flying into Eliza's face.

"you are so annoying." Eliza whispered, flicking Jaden's head with one of her hands, once again the boy just laughing as his reaction.

As the two couples continued to make their baked goods, Eliza began to get distracted by baking, the girl dancing as well as quietly singing along to Mariah Carey, Jaden too stopping baking, just to watch the girl, a smile plastered onto his face.

A random gust of cold air flew over Eliza, making the girl shiver. Bryce saw her shiver, the boy instantly knowing what his sister was going to ask for as he lifted up her blanket from the back of his chair, holding it up for her. She smiled, dancing her way over to Bryce, the boy just laughing as he wrapped it around her shoulders due to her hands having flour on them.

Even though it was his sister that Jaden was dating, Bryce was actually one of the most supportive people for the two teenagers, well according to Kio who said he was the number one supporter, but Jaden disagreed.

When Eliza had first moved into the sway home at the beginning of the summer, sure Bryce had made comments to all the boys that his sister was coming down, and that she was off limits due to being his baby sister of course.